Prologue

Where Love was Found

Kim Taehyung

The sound of my alarm went off for I did not know how many times. Another new day, another chance they said, but I have never truly relate to that idea. To me, another day meant another suffering.

But today, 12th March 2011, was different. Today was a new begining; because for the first time in two years I have finally gotten an offer to be interviewed in a new entertaintment and multimedia company. A new day indeed. As quick as possible I ran to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. I chose my best outfit, which is semi-formal and arty style. I thought maybe it was important to show the fact that I could style myself well according to the occasion. I prepared my portfolio and went on my way to the company.

I was standing in the front door of the building. Looking up to the tall and extravagant looking office made me both excited and terrified at the same time. 'Isn't it too big for someone like me?' I thought.

Upon entering the building I was called to sit in a room where my interviewer would come. The woman who led me to the room, which I assumed was the main office, was very kind to me. She smiled a lot and her face did not wrinkle when she did. It seemed she applied a non dramatic amount of makeup. She looked quite chill for someone who was working in such a big company. 

"Mr.Kim, I was told to lead you here. Please be seated on this chair and wait for Mr.Min to arrive," she said with a smile.

"Okay, thank you lady," I thanked her politely.

She smiled at me and went on her way. She called me to wait for Mr.Min. That might be the surname of the boss of this company. It reminded me of a person that I used to hate in senior high, he was a Min too. I did not particuallarly despised him, but he was just that type of a person who did not know how to react to something that he did not understand. Like me for example. He did not understand me quite well so he did not react well to me. Instead of trying to figure me out, he would pick a fight with me most of the times. He was the most annoying human being I had ever met back then.

While I was reminiscing about the past, I heard the sound of door knob being turned open and the sound of the door being clossed shut. Immediately, I felt nervous. I looked down on my lap and tried to collect myself.

Breath in, 
Breath out.
Breath in,
and out. I stood up and looked at Mr. Min in the eyes and I froze. In front of me stood the person. The person who was in my mind just seconds ago. The person who I hated so much in high school.

Min.ing.Yoongi.

The said guy, as if he has known all along, looked at me in the eye

and smirked.

"Nice to meet you again, Kim.Tae.Hyung."

Yeah.
A new ing day  indeed.