Fate Part I

Your Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

this capter is written by the character's POVs. The last part (probably the part 2 of this chapter) will be the Author's POV by the way. Here is a double update , my present for the late updates I am doing. Enjoy! COMMENT what you think cause it really boost me to write new chapters for this story. Other pasts of the characters here is based on the pall that I did on twitter btw. Next Next chapter will be the flashback of the characters for you to understand all of their stories. The next chapter will be the chapter where a new character will be introduced. Thanks a lot and Enjoy reading!

 

 

 

 

 

 

TAEYEON

 

Hurt…

That was the first thing that I felt once I’ve heard that you went to California to study and leaving me behind, without giving me a chance to explain everything to you. But I know that you felt that more than I do, I know that you are more hurt than I am because of the damage taht I have done.

 

And now, I just realized how much I missed you. And this time, I wanted to become braver than before. I wanted to explain everything to you. And maybe, just maybe you could forgive me.

 

I stood up and rushed my way to the door. Not caring if I didn’t introduced myself with Eunbi’s friend or if I came out like a cold person for not even greeting the stranger that Eunbi brought in the practice room. All I care about was me apologizing and explaining everything to you. And so I gathered up all the courage I have to apologize to you.

 

I walk fast and fast, because I can’t help but think that maybe you will leave me without listening to what I have to say. I wanted you to be mine again, I want your kiss, your touch, your gaze, the three words that you say to me all the time, I want it all and I miss iy all so much.

 

I fastened my pace and when I reach the backstage, I walked to the path where it can direct you to the audience’s spot. And I stopped when I saw you, I froze there, staring at you smiling and looking while talking to someone, not caring if I am breathing hard or if I am sweaty from the walking that just made. I felt my heart skip a beat the time I saw your face. I have never stopped loving you, Sica-ah.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JESSICA

 

I felt it in my peripheral vision that someone is watching me, and from this moment, I knew that there is just one person who have the nerve to watch me. It’s only Taeyeon. So, I continued talking to Jennie. We are the only ones left in here because Sakura left a while back and Sowon and Wendy did also.

 

I felt nervousness rush through me while I am being watched by her. And I also felt the pain that I felt back then when I saw in my own two eyes what you did. I am not liking this situation, I want to avoid this as soon as possible. So I leaned my head and smiled while talking to Jennie, our faces are closer than before. I have no choice but to do this.

 

“Jen?” I asked, almost a whisper.

 

“Unnie, why are you so close to my face, its gross” Jennie said while looking nervous.

 

“Remember our sleepover on Wendy’s house where we became drunk and our dare is to kiss each other?” I asked still faking my smile and I looked at Jennie’s lips, making the act more convincing to look.

 

“Yeah, why, that was gross, why did you remind me that?” Jennie asked while frowning.

 

“Do it now. Kiss me, Jennie Kim” I ordered her

 

“Why?” You said, still not doing what I asked you to do.

 

I know that I have to spill everything for you to help me, and so I said the 4 words that could sum up everything that I want to tell you.

 

“My ex is here!” come on Jen, I need your help.

 

 

“Your what now?!”

 

I felt that Taeyeon is slowly approaching our table. This is not good, I need to make Jennie kiss me.

 

“Do it now, she is slowly approaching us. I’ll be your slave for 2 weeks” I said, fast

 

 

When I felt that you are not moving at all, I sighe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter