And so we meet again

Your Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The five girls went inside of the mall seeing the big led screen that shows today events. They all walked near it and read.

 

“K-pop contest 2020” Sakura read the title of the said event.

 

”A talent show full of fun. Get ready to sing and dance. Let the world know your talent” Wendy was now the one who read that line.

 

“10-30 AM – 4 PM today at Ground Record Mall” Jennie finished reading what was on the screen.

 

“Might as well watch some talent show, ehy?” Jessica asked the girls

 

“Yeah, its 11:02 already, let’s have our lunch first” Sowon informed the girls after looking at her wristwatch.

 

“Or we could just order the food and eat it outside. You know, while we watch” Sakura said while capturing another photo of the crowd of people on the mall.

 

 

“That’s not a bad idea. Let’s get going then” Jennie said and all of them started to walk through the fast food chain that they saw. Each of them ordered the food and then went to the location of the contest.

 

They were awed at entering the location. It was like they were in a cinema once they entered it. It was dark but not really that dark. It’s more of a like in a bar. Where there are red lights that goes along in the dark room. They are shocked to see the venue so spacious that there is even seats in front that can view the performance even though there are many people.

 

They sat on that empty seat considering that they really need to watch the performances that the contestants will give. Luckily, there is a table where it serves as there table to eat their lunch.

 

 

 

 

The bunch of girls had finished eating and they continued watching the performance while drinking their sodas. They clapped once the emcee had appeared. And cheered even more once the emcee had announce who will perform next.

 

 

“What a nice performance! Next group to perform is The Unseen! Please show your love to this group. Give it up for the unseen’s performance!” They heard the emcee said and the girls clapped their hands while waiting to watch the performance. This group is indeed famous than the other groups. In the stage, all you can see is the silhouette of the 5 girls while they are walking and yet, the crowd’s cheers are so loud.

 

“Looks like they are famous” Jennie said while looking all around the audience from her right side, to her back and to her left side because they cheer loud. Loud enough that the screaming and clapping filled the entire place

 

“Well, let’s see what they got” Jessica said

 

After the position of the group are fixed, the music starts to play around the venue and the smoke effect on the stage starts to come out too.

 

The girls’ jaw had dropped because the lights that show the group’s silhouette are changing colors. From the evil red lights, to blue, to green, yellow, to purple. Plus the voice of probably the main vocalist of the group to start the song is also not making them calm. They all have their mouths wide open and they are obviously enjoying what is happening in front of their eyes, except for one.

 

 

“Woah, now that's what you call vocals. This is probably their main vocalist” Wendy said with agape

 

“I know, she is really good” Sowon said in agreement, her eyes are not leaving the stage

 

Jennie and Sakura could only nod in agreement.

 

Every one of them seems shocked and amazed, but only one person is quiet the whole time. It was Jessica who just sat there while watching. She was like a statue while watching them. But not in a way that she really enjoys the performance.

 

Since it was dark, they can’t really see the face of the performers, but once the lightings are in the stage with the upbeat sound that made the audiences cheered, Jessica stood up from her chair and excused herself out. Before the girls could even respond, Jessica had left the venue already. They just thought that maybe she just wants to go to the washroom to freshen up.

 

 

But the truth is, Jessica feels something the moment she saw someone she wishes she could ever see.

 

 


The four girls are really enjoying the performance of the unseen. Their mouth are agape. And they thought ‘how can a group like this not being scouted yet?’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter