She's Pretty...Like a flower

Your Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Well, sorry for the late update. also, I forgot that this fic is also a ByulKong also, I'll be editing the tags and the cover when I have the time, and I'll also find a way to include and add the two characters into the group of friends of each. Thank you for reading this far, I know I am not a good author, I just enjoy writing and it's been so long since I wrote an AU so forgive me for all the flaws and grammatical errors, I don’t bother to proofread so that's why. I love writing this chapter btw, because this ship is what I am getting into more these days. So, hope you enjoy reading also, and leave a comment about what you think about this chapter. Thanks. Stay safe everyone!

 

 

 

As soon as the lights lit up the entire place. I frozen in my spot, memories came back from me, still fresh, like it just happened yesterday. Luckily I still sang my part and I tried so hard to recover from the shock I had the moment I saw your face. I did my thing and performed in my best to pay off of the hard time that my group mates had when we are in every practice. But you are here right in front of me again, and at the end of my group mates’ performance, I looked at you, hoping that you can see right through me and hear what I am saying through my eyes. Because I wanted to apologize for everything I did, because I miss you so much Sica-ah.

 

 

 

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

 

 

After all the group had performed, and the results are being tallied. Sakura excused herself from her friends and had told them that she wanted to go to the restroom. But her mind was preoccupied by something, or rather someone. In fact, she just used going to the washroom as an excuse for her to sneak out and well, go to the waiting room of the group who just performed earlier, the unseen. She was, after all, impressed by the girls, especially someone who can make her smile just by thinking of her.

 

She was now walking and is looking all around to see if there are other stuffs who is around and well, let her out for sneaking in the waiting room, because obviously, this area was supposed to be entered by staffs only, and the contestants. She smiles when she walked faster and think of that particular person.

 

She was hopping and jumping happily with her drink, a milkshake that she had still not drank yet because she was planning to give this to someone. She can glance for about 5 meters, the tag ‘the unseen’ in a door and she smiled as she walked faster and faster, hoping she can smoothly go into the room, but unfortunately. She felt a cold drink being spilled on her shirt. And the cup of milkshake that she was holding seconds ago was now on the floor.

 

“Ughh!” Sakura screamed in shock as she was trying to clean herself up, but it was useless as the milkshake was already splattered all around her shirt. She looked at the walking girl who is talking to someone on her phone which had passed Sakura now and she is explaining something to the one whom she is calling. She actually bumped into Sakura on the shoulders which causes Sakura’s hands to move and spill the precious drink. Sakura frowned as she sees the girl walking straight and really ignoring what had just happened and didn’t even apologized. Sakura was angry at the girl who seems like she didn’t even notice that she causes a disaster just a few seconds ago.

 

Sakura walked back to the girl and luckily, the girl stopped walking but she was still had her back on Sakura. She had her hands on her waist and she seems… angry at whom she is talking to the phone.

 

“Minjoo-ah, are you serious?!” She heard the girl screamed. Sakura was about to tap on the girl’s shoulder but she stopped as she heard the girl screamed to the phone.

 

“You know what, fine!” The girl continued and put her phone away from her ear and hung up the phone call. She put her hands on her forehead and massaged the sides of her forehead.

 

‘It seems like, she has a problem’ Sakura thought. But she shook her head to wash away the pity she was feeling just now towards the girl in front of her. ‘Wait, I was supposed to get angry at her for ruining my plan, for making me look like a mess, and for not even apologizing.

 

Sakura tapped the girl in front of her on her shoulder. “Excuse me” her tone was clear, she sounded angry. The girl turned towards he and Sakura was shocked. Sakura didn’t even looked at the girl’s outfit before and when she saw the girl’s outfit and her face, had seem to wash away her anger. It was her.

 

“Yes?” Can I help you?” The girl asked Sakura with a frown, wondering what else she could need to tell her. She glanced at the girl’s shirt and saw that it was messily spilled with milkshake. “Uhm, you had spilled some milkshake on your shirt” The girl said as she waited for about 5 seconds for Sakura to answer what she needed to tell her, but decided to tell the girl’s shirt was now a mess instead.

 

“It’s you” Sakura then said and beamed a smile while looking at the girl

 

“I’m sorry?” The girl asked Sakura, confusion is evident on her face.

 

“You’re a member of the Unseen, right?” Sakura asked with wide eyes, the smile not disappearing from the corners of . The girl had just nodded her hear.

 

“You’re an amazing performer” Sakura suddenly spilled what she can think of the most and her eyes widen in shock. She had not realized that she had suddenly blurted out something she shouldn’t have, after all, the girl in front of her doesn’t even know her. Sakura looked down to hide her embarrassment.

 

The girl had realized the situation and correctly guessed the situation. She is a fan and is about to give a present or maybe wanting an autograph or a picture, because they are after all, posting covers on YouTube and they are also being praised by the artists they did covers to.

 

“Thanks, Miss” The girl smiled and straightened her posture.

 

“And an amazing center, your visuals are no joke and your expressions are awesome. And you have…a...nice…body” Sakura said again but this time, she didn’t realize that she said the last words accidentally as she was looking at the girls chest. It was, after all, a sight to see. Sakura didn’t really noticed the girl’s future to be this big when they were performing earlier.

 

The girl’s jaw had dropped at finally realizing the situation fully. But she felt uncomfortable as the girl was still looking at her chest and she gulped. She then put her hands to her arms to cover her .

 

“O-okay, Miss, I think you’ve mistaken me for someone else” The girl said and it caught the attention of Sakura and she looked at the face of the girl in front of her and Sakura had her face puzzled.

 

“People often mistakes me for being the center of our group, You must be a new to th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter