Fate Part II

Your Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SINB

 

 

 

 

I was purchasing the shoes that I want to buy just now. After Eunbi introduced her new found friend earlier, I saw my shoes which was unfortunately destroyed. It was like a mouth that was hungry and need to be fed. And I really need a pair of snickers to wear to go home. So I excused myself and went to the store to buy a pair of shoes. This was the perks of the venue being held at a mall.

 

After choosing what shoes I should buy, I went straight to the cashier to pay the shoes. But once I felt that the pocket on the back of my pants was empty, I started panicking and gave the cashier an awkward smile.

 

"Where is it, Gosh" I said while still fishing my pocket to find my card, wishing for it to appear once I fish inside my pocket deeper.

 

'I swear I brought it and only my phone was the thing that I left on the waiting room'

 

 

"Excuse me" I heard a voice speak behind me and had tapped my shoulder.

 

 

I looked behind me and saw her, I was shocked to saw her right here, right now.

 

 

"You kinda dropped this earlier" she said and extended her hands to hand me my card.

 

Thoughts started to flood my mind once I saw those pair of eyes. But luckily I quickly shook all the thought away from my mind and received the card. I gave it to the cashier and apologized to her.

 

Once I received my card back, I quickly walk out of the shop. Besides, I was also not ready to see her. So I fastened my pace to return to the waiting room and change to our costumes because who knows, we might win this one.

 

'But seriously, why did I even saw her and feel the humiliation that I felt back then?'

 

 

 

 

 

 

IRENE

 

 

 

Once I went out of the room because I felt stuffy all of a sudden, I decided to buy milktea for refreshment. I drink milktea every time I feel something, like feeling uneasy and feeling strange, or even nervous. Right now, I feel nervous. Well, maybe because I am waiting for the announcement of the results. So I decided to shake off the feeling and ordered to the counter.

 

 

"May I take your order please" The lady who take orders asked.

 

"One milktea please, and additional pearls please" I said while looking through my wallet to find my card

 

I looked through my wallet and saw a Polaroid on my wallet. It was the photo that I took way back when I was in Daegu and I was drunk this time. I was embracing a stranger on the photo while we are riding the train. And something happened later on which I can't really forget.

 

 

I was awaken by my thoughts when the saleslady had asked for my card.

 

 

"Oh sorry" I apologized and quickly grabbed my card.

 

 

"Here you go, Ma'am" The lady said and handed me my drink and the card with a smile.

 

"Enjoy!" She added before I left.

 

Well, I always order milktea with a lot of pearls because it reminds me of the stranger that I met back then, the same lady in the polaroid that I saw earlier. I quickly brushed off the thought of her. In fact, I don't want to look for her even though I wanted so bad to talk to her for what had happened in Daegu back then. If I saw her, then maybe that was the sign to tell her everything to her, all of it.

 

 

I looked around to find an empty seat and luckily, I found one table with two seats and it was empty. I smiled and walked over there to drink my milktea before going back to the waiting room. I focused on my phone and decided to monitor our performance earlier that our followers had recorded earlier while drinking the milktea.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

WENDY

 

 

Milktea was the first thing that came out of my mind once I asked Sowon Unnie to come with me. Well, I went to the clothing store earlier but excited once I decided that I want milktea more than I want to buy clothes. So I went to the nearest cafe inside this mall and ordered my favorite drink.

 

'I'll look for Sowon later after I finish my milktea moment'

 

 

"Good afternoon" I greeted and the lady also greeted me by bowing.

 

"I want some milktea please, with lots of pearls" I said and smiled

 

"Is that ll?" The lady asked while punching my order through the machine.

 

"Yes please" I said and handed my card immediately which she took with a smile.

 

Once I purchased the milktea, I thanked the lady who just served me and looked for an empty seat, thankfully, I saw an empty one. I walked and in front of that empty seat is a seat which was already taken. Her hair was covering her hair as she was bowing while looking on her phone intently.

 

Excuse me" I asked to ask the girl who if it was okay to share a table with her.

 

 

But when she lifted her head to look at me and once I saw her face, I was frozen there on my spot. And our eyes were locked to each other. No one had the courage to talk, we just look at each other.

 

 

'Is this her? Is she the one who I met back then? But how could that be, she was in Daegu, right?' I asked myself

 

 

 

The staring contest was just broken when I felt a hands on my arm and quickly pulled me away from the cafe.

 

"Wendy, come on, they are looking for us" was all I heard while being pulled out of the cafe.

 

"Y-yeah" I muttered while following Sowon as we walk fast through the venue of the event.

 

 

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The members of the Unseen was now back at the waiting room. And all the members that went out had fixed their costumes and make up again. After 3 minutes of fixing their looks, the stage crew told them to standby at the backst

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter