She need help..

I can be loyal

Because JuMins asked for someone else POV.. So.,here it goes..

                            Welcome to the next chapter...


HYAE SUNG POV

We walked to Jinwoon's car and we arrived at the school when Jinwoon already park,I stopped them,I decided to told them about ____ and Khun since Jinwoon keep asking about her. I really think they should found out from me than Khun and I know that _____ don't have the strength to tell them again. When she told me this morning,I could see she's in pain. 

HYAE SUNG : "Listen..about ______."

HYE MI : "What's wrong with her..? She looks sad. I never see her like that."

JINWOON : "Is she okey..?"

HYAE SUNG : "She's hurting."

JINWOON : "Hurting..? What do you mean by that..? Is she sick..?"

HYAE SUNG : "You 2 know that she & Khun are dating right..?"

HYE MI : "They broke up..?"

HYAE SUNG : "Well,kinda. They were never really dating. "

JINWOON : "What do you mean never really dating..? What about the lovey-dovey and all the affection..?"

HYE MI : "They said by theirself that they're dating. How come now it's not true..?"

HYAE SUNG : "It was just a deal that they made. They were fake dating."

JINWOON : "So you meant all of it was a lie..? But why..?"

HYAE SUNG : "Khun wanna make Eunjae jealous. So,he made ____ agreed to his stupid deal. You know how ____ is. She can't say "no" to anyone."

HYE MI : "So,why is she hurting about Khun if they are not really dating..?"

HYAE SUNG : "She fell for him accidently."

HYE MI : "Oh boy."

JINWOON : "She fall for him..? Did Khun know she like him..?"

HYAE SUNG : "Mm..On their trip,Khun told her that he likes her too but last night Khun told her that he love Eunjae."

JINWOON : "I'm gonna kill Khun. Stupid bastard."

HYAE SUNG : "Don't. He can't know that she's hurting."

JINWOON : "WHY..?? He hurt her and he deserve to be punch."

HYE MI : "Don't. He is our friends too and Hyae Sung is right. If he know she's hurting,he'll bother her more and she need time to move on."

JINWOON : "So what..? We're gonna stay still and watch her ruin herself."

HYAE SUNG : "We can't do anything. If we sided with Khun,she'll be hurt but if we sided with her,Khun will be devastated. So,we need to stay out of it."

JINWOON : "I'm on her side. I don't care about Khun,he made a mistake. If anything bad happened to her,I'll never forgive Khun."

HYE MI : "What are we gonna say to Khun..?If he ask about _____."

HYAE SUNG : "_____ said to me that just tell him she's sick."

JINWOON : "NO..! Don't do that. Just tell she have a family thing. Said someone in her family had a birthday today and she's going there to celebrate. If we tell him that she's sick,he'll come to the house for sure."

HYAE SUNG : "So,I'll tell the teachers,she's sick and tell Khun,she have some kind of family gathering."

HYE MI : "I think that's the best."

JINWOON : "Do you think she'll be fine alone in the house..?"

HYAE SUNG : "I don't know I hope soo."

HYE MI : "What if we stay over at your house and take turns taking care of her. She need our help,support and love."

HYAE SUNG : "But I got extra curriculum later."

HYE MI : "I have drama practice."

JINWOON : "Then,today I'll take care of her."

HYAE SUNG : "Are you okey with it..? If you're not,I can skip my extra curriculum and took care of her."

JINWOON : "It's okey. I wanna take care of her."

HYE MI : "Just give him a chance. He can do it."

HYAE SUNG : "But what if he can't. I know he's our friend but he's a guy and guys don't know how to comfort a broken hearted girl."

Jinwoon patted my back.

JINWOON : "Just this time. Believe me. I cared about her."

HYAE SUNG : "Okey but be careful she's my bestest friend ever. Don't hurt her."

JINWOON : "Yes boss."

HYE MI : "Let's go. Class are about to start."

HYAE SUNG : "Don't act different around Khun. Just treat him the way we always do."

I glared at Jinwoon. He saw that I'm looking at him.

JINWOON : "Ara..!! Ara..!! I won't do anything suspicious."

HYE MI : "Khun is coming on our way. Act normal."

Khun came up to us and we gave him an innocent smile. He looked around looking for ______.

KHUN : "Where's _______..?"

HYAE SUNG : "She told me this morning. She got a family gathering. One of her relative is having a birthday party."

KHUN : "Does she look okey..?"

HYE MI : "She looks fine actually she's quite happy that she can skip school."

JINWOON : "Wae..?"

KHUN : "Oh..jinjja..? Nothing. I'm just asking."

There was an awkward silence between the 4 of us. Then,Khun started asking again. 

KHUN : "Hyae Sung,did she said anything to you last night..?"

HYAE SUNG : "Nothing. After you left,I went back to sleep and so did she."

KHUN : "So,she's perfectly fine..?"

JINWOON : "Why do you keep asking that..?"

KHUN : "Nothing."

Then,I saw Eunjae coming on our way again. She definitely look happy. God..!! I can't watch this. I swear if she went over-board,I'm gonna smack her for _____.

EUNJAE : "Khunnie baby."

She went for a hug and Khun hugged her back.

KHUN : "Nae."

Hye Mi came near and whispers.

HYE MI : "This girl is irritating."

HYAE SUNG : "Tell me about it."

Then I saw Jinwoon get annoyed. 

JINWOON : "Girls,I gotta go. Bye."

HYE MI : "Nae. Remember after school."

HYAE SUNG : "Be gentle..!!"

JINWOON : "ARA..!!"

EUNJAE : "Bye Jinwoon oppa..!!"

JINWOON : "Oppa..? I'm not your oppa."

EUNJAE : "hahaha..He's funny."

How is that Jinwoon being funny..? I can't take it anymore. I need to leave.

HYAE SUNG : "Khun,we gotta go. Bye."

KHUN : "Okey. Bye."

EUNJAE : "Bye.See you later."

We walked as fast as we can. 

HYE MI : "What the hell did Khun saw in her..?"

HYAE SUNG : "I don't know but what I know Khun has the worst taste in women except for our ______."

HYE MI : "I love your cousin but he's stupid."

HYAE SUNG : "I know."

HYE MI : "Let's just go."

I really hope Jinwoon didn't screw things up with ______. She's really my bestest friend. She's always there for me no matter night or day. When I have problem,she'll came to my room and we would talk the whole night. Eventhrough she got class the next day,she didn't cared, she always wants the best for me and I love her for that. She an absolute angel, and seeing her like this killed me. She's like my sister and I love her very dearly. She is always the happy-go-lucky person,she never want to make anyone unhappy and she can't say "no". That's her good point and yet it's her bad point too. 

______________________________________________________________

What do you think..?

Should I make Eunjae bad or nice..??

Comment,.alright..? Let me know what you think..!!

I can't believe that now I have 31 subscribers.. Thanks for subscribing.. <3

Saranghae..!! <3