She has and will always be the one...

I can be loyal

Welcome reader...

Everything is back to normal.. All chapter are in orders and I hope you like this chapter..

__________________________________________________________________

When Khun drop me off at my house,my heart became more nervous. Just thinking about what gonna happen to us makes my heart anxious. Khun told me that he'll meet with Eunjae tomorrow night. He already told her that it's important and she agreed to meet him. I just want it to be over as fast as it can bcos the more I wait the more anxious I'm getting. Khun kiss me goodbye. I went to my room and try to relax myself and make myself not think about the whole drama. 

This is the day..!! The big day..!! Khun is gonna meet up with Eunjae,I don't where and I really don't wanna know cos I knew myself too well. If I knew I'll maybe sneak out and spy on them. I just can't stay still but I know that I have to. I was on my study table studying,well trying to study but my eyes keep looking at my phone. I was waiting for his respond. Before I knew it,it was already midnight,I'm still in my table trying hard to study but nothing was done. My homework are still undone.

Unfrotunately while waiting for him,I fell asleep. Someone was knocking the door AGAIN & AGAIN.When I heard a knock on the door,I was like a rabbit jumping happily. When I was on my way to the door,I could heard Hyae Sung shouting in her room.

HYAE SUNG : "ARE YOU KIDDING WITH ME..!!? IT'S MIDNIGHT ALREADY..!!! SHUT UP..!!!"

YOU : "Nae,.I'll get the door."

HYAE SUNG : "It must be your annoying boyfriend."

I opened the door and it is Khun.

YOU : "Hi Babe."

KHUN : Hi. Can I come in..?"

YOU : "Sure. Have a sit. Wanna drink..?"

KHUN : "No. I'm good. ___,come here."

Unfortunately,he didn't look happy which make me nervous. I invited him in and we sat down on the couch. I could see it in his faces.,I knew whatever he wanna say is not gonna be good. He slowly reach for my hand and hold my hands tightly.

KHUN : "Look ____. I wanna say something to you."

YOU : "Nae. What is it..?"

KHUN : "I just drove Eunjae home and we talked the whole night. I told her about us. That we're just fake dating."

YOU : "You told her that..? and..?"

KHUN : "She said that she wanna started all over again with me. She said that she really like me and she's just afraid to commit with me bcos of my attitude." 

YOU : "Why did all the sudden she wants you back..?"

KHUN : "She said when she found out that we're going on trip together. She knew this is her last chance. I never took my girlfriends on a trip before..and she saw that I changed. She said I've become more loyal and dependable."

YOU : "She thinks you've changed..?"

KHUN : "Yes..!! Our plan is working. She wants me back. "

YOU : "So,.this was all again just for her..?

KHUN : "Is that our real plan..?"

YOU : "I'm just a toy..? You just used me when you can and throw me for other girls."

KHUN : "No..You're not. You're not the toy. You're my best friends. Can you pless not said like that..? I felt like a jerk."

YOU : "Best friends..? Yesterday you said you like me. Now I'm just your best friend. and one thing YOU ARE A JERK."

KHUN : "Ples..I'm sorry. I know you hate me right now."

YOU : "What about us..? Me..?"

KHUN : "With you. I just like you and I think that's it. I know this is a big mess but I want us back again. You & Me - Best Friends"

YOU : "JUST LIKE ME...? So,I'm just the rebound..?"

KHUN : "Can you ples not said it that way..? You're my best friend. I need you in my life."

YOU : "How can I stay friend with you after what happen to us..? Don't you know how much uncomfortable it is..?"

KHUN : "Ples.. Don't end our friendship. I love us too much to gave it up."

YOU : "So everthing that we shared meant nothing anymore to you..? Our places,bakery,necklace..?"

KHUN : "It still meant the world to me but in a friendly way. Can we just forgot that we confess about our feelings to each other..?"

YOU : "How the hell am I supposed to forgot that..? Tell me..!! HOW..!!"

KHUN : "Ples do go throwing a tantrum.."

HYAE SUNG : "WHAT THE HELL..?? IT'S IN THE MIDDLE OF MIDNIGHT..??"

YOU : "You think that's me throwing tantrum..? Well,you haven't seen anything yet.."

KHUN : "Ples don't say something that you might regret..?"

YOU : "I already made that mistake. When I told I like you. I just wish I never meet you."

KHUN : "Don't say that. You're the greatest thing that ever happen to me."

YOU : "Just not great enough to be the ONE."

KHUN : "I'm sorry. Babe,I'm soo sorry."

YOU : "Don't you dare called me babe..!! After what you've done,you have the nerve to called me that..?!!"

KHUN : "Ples..!!! I beg you. I'm sorry. I know I made a mistake. Making you agree to this stupid deal. Making you fall for me. Falling for you. Making you uncomfortable. I'm soo soorry. I don't know what else to do."

YOU : "Can you just leave right now..?"

KHUN : "Can we talk about this..?"

YOU : "Just give me some space."

KHUN : "Why do you need space..?"

YOU : "Don't ask why. Just do it. No call,text,e-mails. No nothing. If I'm over this. I'll call you."

KHUN : "Ples just think about our friendship. We're unseperatable."

YOU : "Well,I feel more seperate to you more than before."

I slammed the door right in front of his face. Hyae Sung is still standing there watching us. Before she could asked me anything,I cut her off.

YOU : "Not now. Tomorrow. We'll talked tomorrow."

I storm into my room and cried in silent. I knew this is gonna happen. I'm soo stupid that I think he's gonna pick me. Eunjae is always one step better than me. She's prettier,smatter,kinder and everything more. I'm just the stupid best friends. I'm just the second choice. She has and will always be the one for him. I just wanna smack myself in the head. I couldn't sleep, I just cry and cry. When I think I just stop,my tears keep coming down. My pillow was already wet from my tears. How am I gonna face him..? I know sooner or later that I have to face him. I just hope that I have the strength to get over him.

_______________________________________________

I know I'm making it more complicated but this is the way I want it to be.. Hey life is complicated...right..?

Just believe me reader..!! Don't be mad..!! ^^"  

I can't seem really to make this fighting scene..so.,it kinda ..

Ples subscribe to this story.. <3

Ples comment..,alright..??