I know I'm stupid..!!

I can be loyal

I barely got any sleep last night.,I got off my bed and went to the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. I was a mess,my eyes are swollen and I could see black lines under my eyes. I washed my face and brush my teeth. I sat on my bed and took a deep breath before going to the kitchen. When I got to thr kitchen Hyae Sung was already there,all dress up for school. I even forgot that today I have school. She look at me and gave a concern look.

HYAE SUNG : "Morning sweetie."

Morning sweetie..? That's what he used to say to me.

YOU : "Morning."

I gave her a smile.

HYAE SUNG : "Are you okey..?"

YOU : "I don't know."

HYAE SUNG : "You wanna tell me what's wrong..?"

YOU : "It's a long story."

HYAE SUNG : "I have an hour before school. I think that's good enough."

YOU : "But first you have to promise me that you'll listen and don't say or ask anything."

HYAE SUNG : "Okey. I won't ask or say anything and I'll listen."

YOU : "It all started when Khun started to have feelings for Eunjae. He told me that he need my help decorating their dates. So,I agreed and when it's time for their date. She dumps him. He become angry and he wanna make her regret for leaving him. So,he make me fake date him."

HYAE SUNG : "Wait..!! What..!! Fake date..?"

YOU : "Nae. This was all a lie."

HYAE SUNG : "So,you two weren't really dating..?"

YOU : "No..but I fell for him."

HYAE SUNG : "You fell for him..? Does he know that..?"

YOU : "Yes. On our trip,he said he like me but last night he told me that he love Eunjae."

I started tearing up and tried to keep myself together.

HYAE SUNG : "How did you fall for him..? Why..? You never fall for him. Why all the sudden you like him..?"

YOU : "Just the way he treat me,when he say sweet things. At first it annoyed me but I started to like it. I don't know how but I feel for him."

HYAE SUNG : "Do you think you can forgive him and forget about your feelings..?"

YOU : "I can forgive him but I don't forget easily."

HYAE SUNG : "What about your friendship..?"

YOU : "I don't know when but I'll get over this soon."

HYAE SUNG : "How..? ___..? This is why I concern when you two got in a relationship."

YOU : "I don't know how. I never thought that I'll fall for him. I'm 100% sure that I won't fall for him but he's too sweet and caring."

HYAE SUNG : "Why did you agree that the first time..?"

YOU : "I was mad at Eunjae. She said that Khun is just a piece of ,iggnorant,selfish. I was overhelmed. I didn't think that this is how it all gonna end. I know I'm STUPID..!!"

HYAE SUNG : "So,how are you gonna face him..?"

YOU : "I honestly have no idea. I just need time to think."

HYAE SUNG : "So,you're not going to school..?"

YOU : "Can you ples tell my teachers that I'm sick and I can't come..?"

HYAE SUNG : "Sick..? What kinda of sick..?"

YOU : "Said I have a high fever."

HYAE SUNG : "Fever..? Arasso. Are you gonna be fine here on your own..?"

YOU : "I'll be fine. Have fun at school."

HYAE SUNG : "If he ask about you..? What am I gonna say..?"

YOU : "Just said I'm sick."

HYAE SUNG : "You know he'll came by if he know you're sick."

YOU : "He won't. I told him I need my space. I'm sure he can at least respect my request."

Jiwoon and Hye Mi barge in an started eating our breakfast. Jiwoon came up to me and looked me from head to toes.

JIWOON : "You're not going to school..?"

YOU : "No. I have a few issue to handle."

HYE MI : "What is it..?"

YOU : "Nothing important."

JIWOON : "_____.,why are your eyes is swollen..? Have you've been crying..?"

YOU : "No. I'm okey."

JIWOON : "You have black lines under you're eyes. Did you get any sleep last night..?"

YOU : "I'm fine Jiwoon."

HYAE SUNG : "Come on. Let's go to school."

I walked them to the door.

YOU : "Bye. Have fun."

JIWOON : "My class are not important today. You want me to accompany you here..?"

YOU : "No. I'm fine Jiwoon."

HYE MI : "Let's go. Bye _____."

JIWOON : "Are you gonna be fine alone..?"

YOU : "What's up with you today Jiwoon..?"

JIWOON : "You look sad. I just wanna accompany you."

YOU : "I'm fine. Go to school now. You all are gonna be late."

JIWOON : "I'll text you. Okey..?"

YOU : "Okey. I'll wait. Bye."

They all went in Jiwoon car and drove off. Finally, I'm home alone. I KNOW I'M STUPID. Those sentence keep playing in my head.

___________________________________________________________________

Comment is caring..

So.,ples be caring.. <3

 

Ples be subscribe to this story... <3