The wedding...

I can be loyal

KHUN'S POV

Jinwoon texted me the adrress where the wedding is held. It took me a long time to process everything in my mind. She was going to get married to Jinwoon, I know it's for the best but it broke my heart. Even through, it's hard to look I rather be there for her special moments. I drove to the place and found Hyae Sung carrying chairs. I hurried and help her,she told me to go to the back lawn and placed the chair over there. I arrive at the back lawn and saw this romantic scenery.

I smiled to myself,this is the wedding that she would wanted. She like outdoors wedding and I knew this is her dream wedding. She would always told me how she would imagine her dream wedding.


YOUR POV

I was steaming the wedding dress when Hyae Sung came running towards me.

HYAE SUNG : "Khun is here...!!!"

YOU : "SO...? What's it to me..?"

HYAE SUNG : "Yahh..don't be like that...wanna meet him..?"

YOU : "For what..? I'm busy..stop bothering me.."

HYAE SUNG : "NO..!! You need to meet him..!!"

YOU : "After this..okey..?"

HYAE SUNG : "Okey..after the wedding..you need to talked to him.."

YOU : "Nae..!! I'll talked to him..Now come on,we need to put on some make-up.. the wedding is about to start.."

HYAE SUNG : "Nae..I'll do your make up and you do mine..Okey..?"

YOU : "Nae.."

We did each other make-up and before we knew it. The wedding is about to start,I was on the end of the aisle with Hyae Sung. Hyae Sung was one of the bridesmaid,so she walked first and I was at the end. I looked around and saw Khun sitting on the second row.


KHUN'S POV

I was sitting on the second row and the music started to play. Then,it hit me that the wedding is about to start. I felt heart broken,I don't know if I could witness this wedding. I took a deep breath and opened my eyes. I saw Jinwoon at the end of thee aisle,smiling and heppy as ever. I'm sure he's the luckiest man alive cos ____ is gonna be his wife. If I was him,I would be crying,but tears of joy..just the thought that I'll married the most amazing women I ever loved.

First,I saw Hyae Sung,she told me that she was a bridesmaid..so I wasn't suprised. Then,enter the bride. We all looked back,I couldn't see her clearly cos she was wearing a vel and completely covered her face..but then I looked at the bride's back and saw ____ holding her train of dress.

WAIT...?? IF SHE'S NOT GETTING MARRIED TO JINWOON,THEN WHO IS...? I was froze at that moment,I really thought that ____ is marrying Jinwoon but why is she the one who's holding the wedding dress. She's not getting married...? Jeongmal..? I pinch my thighs,maybe I was just imagining things but it hurts..that meant this is all real..

The bride arrived and Jinwoon took her hands. He opened the vell and reveals Hye Mi.

KHUN : "HYE MI...!!!!"

I blurtted out and everyone now is looking at me. Hye Mi looked at me and smiled.

HYE MI : "Yes..khun..?"

KHUN : "You two are getting married..?"

JINWOON : "nae..why..?"

KHUN : "AH...nothing.. I'll shut up.."

I sat down again and I was embarassed. I practically ruined the romantic moment. I looked at ____ and smiled but she looked away and focus on the couple. She was happy for them but what really happen..? Why is Jinwoon with Hye Mi and not ______...? I mean I'm happy that ___ is not getting married but why..? Why would Jinwoon left ___ like that..? I thought he loved her soo much..?

Jinwoon and Hye Mi finally siad their vows and say "I DO". But my eyes were always on ___. I never looked away,I took in all her features. Those chocolate eyes that I've been missing soo badly,those lips that I've miss to kiss and her most perffect asset is her smile. A smile can make heartbeat stop, I kinda look like a creeper right now but I don't care. I missed her..


RECEPTION..

YOUR POV

I was sitting on my table. Finally the wedding is over. Oh my god..!! I'm never ever gonna volunteer myself to organize a wedding..!! NEVER..!! God..!! I love Hye Mi and Jinwoon but they complained the most..!!  Then,Khun sat next to me. He certainly looked happy..cos he knew that I wasn't the one who's getting married.

KHUN : "I really thought you're getting married.."

YOU : "Oh~~"

KHUN : "Wanna dance..?"

YOU : "No.,I'm good.."

KHUN : "Come on.."

He pulled me and grab my hands put it around his neck and he placed his hands on my waist. I laid my head on his chest.

KHUN : "I miss you too.."

YOU : "Why did you leave me..? Tell me the truth.."

KHUN : "I can't look at you and Jinwoon together.. It hurt too much.."

I looked up at Khun and smiled.

KHUN : "Why are you smiling..?"

YOU : "That meant you still love me.."

KHUN : "Of cos I am.."

YOU : "Then.,why didn't you answer all my e-mails..?"

KHUN : "I'm afraid that I'll come back to you and ruined your relationship.. I agreed to let you go,so I wanna keep that promise.."

YOU : "But do you have to do that to me..?"

KHUN : "I know it wasn't the right thing to do but I don't know other way.. What happen with you and Jinwoon..?"

YOU : "Well when you left,I was a wreck. Jinwoon and I fight a lot bcos I couldn't keep myself together.. Jinwoon couldn't take it anymore..so,he decided that it's best if we broke up..He want to give me times to reflect on myself..Figure out what I want and I realize it now.."

KHUN : "You couldn't keep yourself together..? why..?"

YOU : "I couldn't stop thinking about my stupid fake boyfriend.."

KHUN : "Me..?"

YOU : "Yes..pabo..!!"

Khun slowly leaned in and kiss me on the lips. I grab his head to gain more access. He slowly pulled away and kiss my forehead.

KHUN : "I love you.."

YOU : "I love you too Khun.."

We continued to dance and now I felt truly happy. I miss being in his embrace.

YOU : "WAIT...!!"

KHUN : "What..?"

YOU : "Have you ever dated when you're in US..?"

KHUN : "No.."

I glared at him again..

KHUN : "I said no.. I still haven't gotten over you and I promise you're the only one I want.."

YOU : "Are you sure..? Not even a slightest crush at someone..?"

KHUN : "No,  I didn't even looked at other girl.. I promise you.."

YOU : "Good..!! Cos I won't let you.."

He hugged me and kiss the top of my head. I wrapped my arms around his back and I don't wanna let go.

YOU : "Ples don't leave me again.."

KHUN : "Never..this time,it's my time and I won't let you go easily.."

YOU : "Thank you oppa.."

KHUN : "Oppa..? Now you called me oppa..?"

YOU : "Oppss..it's okey.. I'm not gon---"

Khun placed his fingers and kiss me again..

KHUN : "I love it.. I've been waiting for you to called me that..for SOO LONG..."

YOU : "Mianhae oppa.."

I said in a cute way and he pinch my cheek..

KHUN : "Aish..cutee.."

Then, Hyae Sung came and in..

HYAE SUNG : "Made peace..?"

We both nooded and Hyae Sung was relieved..

HYAE SUNG : "FInally.. you were always meant for each other.."

Then the couple of the day came too..

JINWOON : "So,you're both back together now..?"

KHUN : "Yes.."

HYE MI : "Congrats Khun.. I told you if it's meant to be..it will happen.."

KHUN : "Thanks..things worked out pretty well for you two.. How..?"

JINWOON : "She was there for me all the time and she confessed to me. At that time,me & ___ already broke up. So,I gave it a shot and I learn to love her.."

YOU : "And it work,he forget me soo easy.."

I said teasingly and made all laughed..

JINWOON : "No,I wasn't-----"

YOU : "It's okey.. I was just kinding.. I'm fine with it.."

HYAE SUNG : "So things work out for all except me..!! I need a life.."

We laughed and Hyae Sung attention was focused on a guy.

HYAE SUNG : "Oh~~ cute.. gotta go.."

We shook our head and continued to dance.

KHUN : "I told you that I can...right..?"

YOU : "Huh..?"

KHUN : "Didn't I told you I CAN BE LOYAL *got it..?* if I found the right girl.."

YOU : "So..? I'm the right girl..?"

KHUN : "Yes..you are.."

KHUN : "Babe....??"

YOU : "Nae.."

KHUN : "What if we get married..?"

YOU : "HUH...?"

KHUN : "What if we get married..? I love you and you love me..so,why not..? Just to make sure that you won't slipped away from me.."

YOU : "Are you sure oppa..? I'm not going anywhere oppa.."

He kneeled down and he had a black box. He opened it and reveal a ring inside it.

KHUN : "Babe, I love you with all my heart and there's no one want to be my wife but you. You changed me babe. I told you that I CAN BE LOYAL. So,would you do me the honour and make me the happiest guy in the world by marrying me..?"

YOU : "Jeongmal..?"

He nooded and I said..

YOU : "Yes..I will.."

He put the ring on my marrige fingers and kiss me. The whole crowd cheers for us.

______________________________________________________________________________ 

THE END.....!!!

How was it..?

It's the end already..!! ^^"

Thanks for everyone that had supported me all this time..

At first,this story was supposed to end in 10 chapter but damn I overworked myself.. We're already in 42 chapter..

I wanna said sorry to the readers.. I know I made you all cried this whole time.. I'm soo mean..but I hope you all enjoyed the story..

Jeongmal mianhae... <3

How was my story..? Good,bad or GREAT...???