I hate him...

I can be loyal

5 years later....

I was walking in a jewelry shop,trying to find the perfect wedding ring. I was accompany Jinwoon,since he had no idea what kind of ring will be suitable. I was walking through all the areas and tried to find the perfect ring until I heard Hyae Sung screaming calling my name. I saw she came pulling someone,I look closely and it's Khun. My expressions immediately became bitter. I'm still mad at him for not contacting me,the whole time he's in US,not once he contacted me. 

He still called Hyae Sung once in a while,I knew cos I heard everynight when she's in the kitchen. He called his family,friends but not me. Do he have any idea how much that hurt..? He had no idea how much I cried bcos of him and now he's in front of me. I want to punch him soo much but I couldn't.  I had no idea how to react but I knew I wasn't gonna jumped hapily and acted like nothing happen. I looked at him and back to Hyae Sung,she seems pretty happy but what about me..?

HYAE SUNG : "Look who I found outside.."

I looked at Khun and I felt digusting..

YOU : "Oh..him...so..?"

I turned back to see and find the perfect ring..but Hyae Sung pulled me to face him and I had no choice. He look at me and smile innocently. 

YOU : "AISH..!! Stop pulling me.."

KHUN : "Hi..how are you..?"

YOU : "Why do you care..?"

He never contacted me before and now he wanna know if I'm fine..

HYAE SUNG : "Yahh..don't be like that.. He's asking you nicely.."

YOU : "Nicely..? Since when he's nice..to me..!! He never cared about me..so why bother asking..?"

KHUN : "I'm sorry.."

YOU : "That's all you can say..? Sorry..? really..? That's all you have said..you hurt me over and over again..you think a "sorry" can make it all better..?"

HYAE SUNG : "He's sorry.. I'm sure he meant it.."

YOU : "Just bcos he meant it, it doesn't make it okey for me to forgive him.."

KHUN : "I was......."

YOU : "You were what..? Too busy for me..? Too lazy to hear my voice..? Am I that annoying that you had to fly all over to the side of the world just to avoid me..? WHAT..!!!!"

He looked down and I tried to hold back my tears.. I tried soo hard not to cry.. all those years,I learn how to hide my feelings.. I never shared anything with Hyae Sung..Everything I keep inside,even through it's eating me slowly.

YOU : "That's what I thought..I'm nothing to you.."

KHUN : "That's not true...!!!"

YOU : "Do have any ideas how many e-mails I sent you..? and NOT ONE SINGLE REPLY FROM YOU..!! NOT ONE...!!! You contacted Hyae Sung,your family,friends but NOT ME.. It's clear enough that I meant nothing.."

Then,Jinwoon came in and put his arms around my shoulder.

JINWOON : "Khun,...!! Long time no see.."

He shake Khun's hands..

KHUN : "Hi Jinwoon.."

YOU : "Oppa,let's go to the next store.. I still haven't found the right rings.."

KHUN : "Rings for what..?"

YOU : "Wedding rings..and it's none of your business.."

JINWOON : "Khun,come to the wedding..okey..? I'll sent you a text and tell you the adrress.. You need to be there.."

YOU : "Come on,let's go.. Hyae Sung,kajja..!!"

We walked out the store and I looked back. I saw Khun's head was down. Now,I felt guilty that I made him felt that way but that's revenge.We continued to walked and finally arrive at the next shop. Finally after looking through,we finally found the perfect rings. It's what I always wanted for the weddings.

YOU : "That one..!! I want that..!! It's perfect.."

JINWOON : "That one.?"

YOU : "Nae..buy that..okey..?"

Then,Hyae Sung pulled me to the side. I know what she's gonna said.. I knew it had to do with Khun..

HYAE SUNG : "Why are you being soo mean to Khun..?"

YOU : "So what..? He's being mean to me but I got over it..He should be able to do the same.."

HYAE SUNG : "Why are you acting like this..? You've been cold everytime we brought up his name.."

YOU : "Do you even need to asked..?"

HYAE SUNG  : "He had his own reasons for not contacting you..You should at least gave hima chance to explain.."

YOU : "A chance..? 5 years..? Why haven't he explain anything..?"

HYAE SUNG : "Plesss...just meet with him..one time to clear all the misunderstanding.."

YOU : "No,and I'm busy with the wedding.."

HYAE SUNG : "Yahh...don't give me that excuse.."

I walked away from her.. I really don't want another pressure on my shoulder. I'm already busy with the wedding.I have millions of things to handle and I don't need another one. 


KHUN'S POV

I was soo happy that I saw Hyae Sung. I asked her about ___,she told she was in the jewelry store. 

HYAE SUNG : "Wanna meet her..?"

KHUN : "I'm not sure if that's good idea.."

HYAE SUNG : "Come on..don't be afraid.."

I walked in the store and saw her looking through the rings section. What is she looking for..?

HYAE SUNG : "Look who I found outside.."

She look at me and I could see she digusted with my presence. This might not be a good idea..

YOU : "Oh..him...so..?"

She turned back to see the rings..but Hyae Sung pulled her to face me.I look at her and smile innocently. 

YOU : "AISH..!! Stop pulling me.."

KHUN : "Hi..how are you..?"

YOU : "Why do you care..?"

That hurt me.. Of cos I cared..you're the only thing in my mind..

HYAE SUNG : "Yahh..don't be like that.. He's asking you nicely.."

YOU : "Nicely..? Since when he's nice..to me..!! He never cared about me..so why bother asking..?"

She really hate me.. This is what I want right..?? For her to forget me..but it hurts soo bad..

KHUN : "I'm sorry.."

That's all I can say...

YOU : "That's all you can say..? Sorry..? really..? That's all you have said..you hurt me over and over again..you think a "sorry" can make it all better..?"

I know I hurt you a lot..I'M A JERK and I don't deserve you..

HYAE SUNG : "He's sorry.. I'm sure he meant it.."

YOU : "Just bcos he meant it, it doesn't make it okey for me to forgive him.."

KHUN : "I was......."

I couldn't talked..I was speechless and nothing could came out...

YOU : "You were what..? Too busy for me..? Too lazy to hear my voice..? Am I that annoying that you had to fly all over to the side of the world just to avoid me..? WHAT..!!!!"

I looked down and tried to find the right words to say.. I don't wanna hurt her more..

YOU : "That's what I thought..I'm nothing to you.."

Nothing..? You meant the world to me..You are my world..

KHUN : "That's not true...!!!"

YOU : "Do have any ideas how many e-mails I sent you..? and NOT ONE SINGLE REPLY FROM YOU..!! NOT ONE...!!! You contacted Hyae Sung,your family,friends but NOT ME.. It's clear enough that I meant nothing.."

Then,Jinwoon came in and put his arms around her shoulder. They're still together.. I knew it,all I've done was right.. She deserve him and they are perfect..

JINWOON : "Khun,...!! Long time no see.."

He shake my hands..

KHUN : "Hi Jinwoon.."

YOU : "Oppa,let's go to the next store.. I still haven't found the right rings.."

KHUN : "Rings for what..?"

YOU : "Wedding rings..and it's none of your business.."

She's getting married......??? 

JINWOON : "Khun,come to the wedding..okey..? I'll sent you a text and tell you the adrress.. You need to be there.."

You're inviting me to my loved one wedding..?? Are you crazy..? Why don't you just throw me off the building that wouldn't hurt much..?

YOU : "Come on,let's go.. Hyae Sung,kajja..!!"

I lost her and I knew it was gonna happen.. I should go to wedding for her.. I wanna see her in a wedding dress walking through the aisle. Eventhrough I'm not the one who waited for her at the end of the aisle. I just wanna let her go officially..


It's about to end...

maybe on the next chapter..

I don't wanna end it but the time has come..!! ^^"