5.

Hope Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong was disturbed in her sleep.

But in her conscious, she could feel Eunji has her tongue roaming inside her, and Chorong let her to do the work as she was too tired to fight back. Waited until Eunji had kissed enough, she cuddled back into Eunji’s embrace.

“Rong-ah, good morning.”

“…”

“Well, technically is good afternoon. It’s already 2 p.m.”

“…”

“Not getting up? We have no plans for today?”

“The only plan for today is to watch the sunset.” Chorong answered lazily.

“Oo… That’s mean you already knew what would happen last night…”

Chorong removed herself from Eunji’s arms and glared at her. “Dear Eunji, if I knew what would happen, I wouldn’t have planned this trip.”

“Hehe…You still need to eat some; I’ll call the room service.” Eunji got out the bed and called the room service, humming and checking her phone while waiting for it.

“Good news, just read message from Bomi; She and Naeun is a thing!” Eunji exclaimed happily. “Finally! Maybe one day, we can go for a double date~”

“Eunji-ya…” Chorong called.

“Hmm?”

“Promise me one thing, be more careful after going back at South Korea.”

“Why?”

“You don’t need to know too much. I just have this feeling. Don’t make me worry about you, just you must be careful.”

“Noted, madam.” Eunji replied playfully.

Chorong’s instinct never went wrong, she couldn’t ignore that tense inside her, so she warned Eunji.

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile at South Korea,

 

“Hyunsoo, where’s Eunji?”

“She’s on a vacation.”

“You know they are starting to get busy for the album promotion and all recordings. Who allowed her?”

“Sir, the radio thingy had hit the duo hard, especially Eunji. Let her have more rest and time dealing with it.”

“Tell her to meet me after she came back.”

“Yes sir…”

 

 

 

 

The beach was beautiful, the sand was white, and the ocean was so clean and clear. She could see straight down to the bottom.The gorgeous greenish-blue water of the Tyrrhenian Sea, what a stunning sight to behold.

Settling down at an outdoor pub nearby the beach, while enjoying the magnificent view of the sunset. It might not be the most beautiful sunset in the world, but for Eunji, it was a paradise, especially with Chorong by her side.

Eunji closed her eyes, tried to relax to the sounds of waves crashing against the shore. It was so calming, but her thought couldn’t help drifted away from the moment. Until Chorong tightened her grasp, managed to bring her back. “Still thinking about it?”

“Eung.”

“You know there’s time where the surroundings will make it so uncomfortable for you that you will have no choice but to step down. Get over the things you can’t change, don’t stay in denial.” Chorong has her hand cupped on Eunji's cheek, comforted “Maybe the world has better plans for you.”

Eunji chunked down the beer in front of her, stood up and coolly picked Chorong up, ignoring all the stares on them as they left the place, leaving all the restlessness and anxiousness back at that beautiful bay.

It’s time to go home, and there’s still many things await her to be done.

 

 

 

Eunji took a deep breath before pulling open the office door of Plus S’s CEO.

“Good morning sir.” Eunji greeted politely.

Choi Jinho looked up at her and invited her to sit opposite him. “Seems like your conditions returned to a better state after the short vacation. I hope you can keep your condition at its best during promotion period.”

“I will.”

Eunji stood up and bowed, turned around and walked towards the door, hand on that cold handle. Before pushing open the door, Choi Jinho’s voice could be heard from behind

“Eunji, you have nothing more wanted to discuss with me?”

Eunji could feel her forehead starting to sweat, tighten her grip at the handle, “No sir. I take my leave now.” Eunji replied, not looking back as she hastily left that gloomy room.

Watching Eunji who had left hurriedly, Choi Jinho took out an envelope from his drawer, an unfathomable smirk formed on his face.

 

 

 

 

The weather started to get chilly on October.

Chorong was on her way to the filming set, just done replying Eunji’s message. Tonight, Eunji will come at her place.  

Put her phone back in her bag, she aimlessly looked at the buildings passing by the window. Since they returned from Italy, Eunji along with Jieun started their promotion activities such as, fansign, appearing on talk shows, music programmes, radio stations, variety shows to promote their group new album. Eunji was so busy that she could only check in with Chorong by message or make a short call before hearing her manager’s shout at back to resume the recording. Chorong didn’t tell Eunji, but she would take some of her free time secretly visit Eunji at the music stage recording.

The two people haven’t seen each other for more than a month. Thanks to the location of her tomorrow’s photo shoot is near to Chorong’s place, Eunji managed to come tonight.

In Chorong’s spare time, she wrote some songs for the produced she was working with, and also picked the guitar that she hasn’t touch for a long time. Chorong also get to know and befriend with Sunny Lee, one of the shareholders for SK Entertainment, an actor agency, thanks to Shindong. He recommended Chorong to Sunny when he heard Chorong was a freelancer; he thought it would be better to have someone to help her during the filming. After much persuasions from Eunji and Namjoo, Chorong signed an exclusive contract with Sunny’s company. Although Sunny was her boss, but she is only two years older than her, and she treated Chorong as her own younger sister, the reason simply because she was a huge fan of Chorong.

When Eunji was not there, Chorong often hang out with Sunny. Chorong did told Sunny about Eunji, at first Sunny was not supportive, saying either they would suffer from the hateful comments from the community if they got revealed to the public, or heavily criticized for hiding their relationship, and would negatively affect JEJ and Chorong’s career, as she just gained attention again after reporting comeback as an a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter