4. [M]

Hope Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woke by the continuous knocks from her front door, Bomi walked to the door with a scowl on her face as her peaceful sleep was disturbed. Upon seeing the unexpected visitor, Bomi blocked the entrance with her whole body.

“Naeun-ah… why are you here?”

Noticed the strong alcohol smell came from the model, Naeun’s eyes were red, she cried. Bomi could felt her heart tightened in her chest.

“Why you rejected it?”

“Huh?”

“The tuna CF, it was you before they changed into a freaking weird-looking penguin.”

“Pengsoo is funny though, and aren’t the responses by the netizens good?”

“Yoon Bomi… are you afraid of me?”

“N-no… I’m not…”

“Lies! Then why are you avoiding me?”

“I-I’m not avoiding you…”

“Think about it, neither I never once being here alone, nor you invite me to your house.” Words end, the sober Naeun crashed in with all her force, and pushed Bomi aside.

Naeun has been to Bomi’s apartment many times with the girls. But this is the first time, she observed her house decor closely. From the floor design, colour, to the arts hanging on the wall, her eyes landed to the wall where the photos were. Although she was sober, but Naeun knew the girl is her. Naeun remembered once Eunji told her, “Isn’t Bomi’s wall looks weird with all those empty spots?” but that time she just brushed it off. Now she knew, Eunji was giving her hints.

“Done? Happy? Are you happy that my dirty secret being exposed like this?”

“Yoon Bomi…” Naeun turned to face the house owner who standing besides, Bomi was looking back at her with no expression on her face, not even a hint of embarrassment.

“Since it got exposed like this, just let me go straight to the point. I liked you for a long time,” Bomi confessed, even though she had planned everything but now it seems already went vanished in vain. “but now you must be thinking that I’m a creep for secretly taking your photos, and even had them hanging, looked at them every time I miss you. I won’t mind if you want to call me a ert or a jerk, or even shout at my face.”

Naeun let out a laugh upon listening to Bomi’s words.

“What’s so funny?”

“You.” said Naeun as she took a step closer to Bomi, “I laughed at how cowardly you are.” Another step closer. “I laugh at how you chicken out the CF because working with me might scared you to death.” Naeun leaned in, so near. Bomi could feel her breath on her face. “I laugh more at myself; How do I fell for a coward like you.”

So there, Naeun lips, against Bomi's

Bomi’s brain stopped its function. The lips she always wanted to taste was on her. Naeun pecked Bomi’s lips gently, bit by bit, until she felt Bomi’s hands on her back, pushing her in, as she begins to return the kiss. Bomi didn't want it to end.

Heated, passionate, rushed yet gentle.

“I was rude. I’m sorry.” said Bomi, breathless.

“Should I forgive you?” Naeun asked in a playing tone.

“Please.” Bomi pouted a bit, blushing.

Naeun smiled, putting her lips on Bomi again, as her hand on her cheek.

Bomi put her hands on Naeun’s hips. Her heart beats faster and faster in her chest. Naeun was the one who broke the sweet time. Bomi looked at her, her both cheeks were flushed red. Without warning, Bomi leaned in and attacked Naeun’s lips again. Bomi carefully bit the model’s lower lips, slipping her tongue into . Their tongues danced together for a few seconds, exploring each other’s mouths.

It felt so great. Naeun’s hands were on her back, holding her close. The sounds of kisses filled the quiet apartment. After some minutes, they pulled back, exhausted by their passionate kisses.

“Naeun-ah, I love you a lot, I really do… and I know this is out of nowhere, but… will you be my girlfriend?”

“At moment ago, we were exchanging kisses, what kind of question is this, you fool… I love you too, Yoon Bomi.”

Their lips crashed again, more romantic and lovely.

Bomi and Naeun knew each other since they were high schooler. Neither one of them remembered the exact part when they started to fall for each other and how they become more than just friend. Naeun couldn’t remember when, but she didn’t even try to recall it, maybe because she already used to have Bomi by her side; Bomi was there on her birthday every year, and when she had her first appearance on the runaway, she was there too. Bomi was there for her, but Naeun couldn’t remember when Bomi started to distance herself. When she learned from her manager about Bomi pulled out from the deal, she couldn’t understand the disappointment inside. She needs to know why Yoon Bomi was acting coldly to her lately, why Yoon Bomi was avoiding her. Hopeful to gain more courage, Naeun downed a few shots that enough to make her sober from the nearby pub, she went to confront Bomi. Now, they knew their feelings reciprocated. From now between them, no more waiting, no more torture of one-sided love, no more secrets, no more distance, just honest love.

 

 

 

After the long flight, the plane finally landed at their destination, Italy.

Why Italy? After she told Eunji’s manager about letting the poor kid to rest, Chorong spent the rest of the day thinking. Initially Chorong just wanted to find a place where they can relax themselves, but with their popularity in this country, it is impossible that they can enjoy without worrying their cover being exposed. So, Chorong chose somewhere oversea, far away from South Korea, the only way they can enjoy their privacy.

Then, Italy came in her mind. She remembered the first time she was there because of work, and flew back South Korea the day after, not really have time to tour around. The second visit was travelling her younger sister. And she fell in love with that place. A day before going back, she remembered dragging her sister to the Trevi Fountain and tossed a coin in it, wishing that one day she will be coming back again.

And, she’s back, but with Eunji.

As soon as they stepped out the airport, they took the airport bus, straight to their hotel at Santa Marinella.

Nestled away in the Lazio Region of Italy, there is a small town called Santa Marinella. Chorong did her research. Santa Marinella, a quiet seaside town, away from the hustle and bustle of the city. There were no fast food chains, yet some amazing seafood on offer. And the most important part, it is largely untouched by international tourism, which means a perfect secret destination to recharge and to discover.

 “I can’t wait to explore the beach.” said Eunji as her walked out to the balcony. Enjoy the view of the beach just located beside their hotel. Although the journey to Italy was tiring, Eunji couldn’t hold her excitement to go sightseeing around. Chorong then remembered that they didn’t even have a proper meal beside than the flight meal, so she brought Eunji to the restaurant nearby that she already had the address jotted in her itinerary. After ordering their meal, they sat down in the corner of the restaurant.   

Later, the pastas they ordered was served. Tasty tomato sauce mixed with prawns, calamari, and mussels, seafood and pasta couldn’t never go wrong. Only at her first bite, “Oh my gosh! This is amazing! So flavourful!” Eunji exclaimed deliciously.

“Ya! You are not doing for a food show, you didn’t have to react that much.” Chorong laughed at her overreaction.

“Hehe… you know it just came out of habits, but this is really delicious.”

“Really? Then have more. I’ll order another portion of two for you.”

“… Rong-ah, since when you become that sharped-tongue…”

Putting down her fork, Chorong flashed an angelic smile, “Now are you scare of loving the other me?”

“N-no... absolutely not…” Eunji shivered.

 

 

After their meal, they went for a leisure around the uptow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter