The Difference Between Us

The Three Little Pigs
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

I pulled the chair in front of Woohyun and sat facing him. He let out a sigh before finally looking up from his work.

 

“You’re coming too often, yeol.”

 

“Where’s Hoya?” I asked, still biting on the straw of the already finished chocolate milk, flinging the empty packet.

 

“Probably lazing off somewhere,” he replied. “Stop swinging that thing around.”

 

I scoffed and watched the empty packet tumble into the bin at the back of the class at my perfect aim.

 

“Showoff,” Woohyun muttered, uninterested. “Isn’t your next period Math? The bell is going off soon.”

 

“,” I cursed before dashing out of the class.

 

In the blink of an eye, we were already seniors in high school, and somehow, by a of luck, Howon and Woohyun managed to be in the same class in our final year. I was 4 classrooms away from them, and in that sea of unfamiliar people, I was glad I had Cheolyong. Despite the many obstacles, I managed to make frequent appearances in their class, during breaks and in between lessons.

 

 

With the entrance exams inching closer each day, sleep became a luxury for us. The three of us even gave up our precious weekends for study dates at a fast food chain near school.

 

“You’re early,” I commented as I dropped my

Please log in to read the full chapter