An Angel

The Three Little Pigs
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

The next few days passed by in a flash. I managed to learn a dance; it was part of our performance for the campfire night. I had trouble coordinating my movements, and my long limbs only made matters worse.

 

The pop song played, and everyone began swaying their bodies to the beat of the music.

 

“Left,” I glided to the left. “And clap!” I clapped my hands.

 

I couldn’t and wouldn’t want to imagine how I’d look like with my awkward movements. It was a torture to me. Well, dancing was still manageable, but it was the fact that all eyes were going to be on me. Okay, on us. It was really uncomfortable, and I could already feel the tingles down my spine.

 

“This will be our last rehearsal before the actual thing tonight! Give it your best shot!”

 

It was always that same old line. Our choreographer had been repeating that line since a few hours ago, and there was the next one and another one. All of us were drained.

 

“Can we have dinner already?” The one who spoke was clearly irritated, and I could sense all the others’ frustration.

 

“Well, I guess you can,” the choreographer finally said. “You’ll have an hour break. Change into the attire for the performance later, too!”

 

All of us started cheering. I was really thankful to the daring person who spoke out our thoughts. Then, everyone grabbed their clothes and dashed to the changing room beside our classroom.

 

“,” I cursed silently. It would be overcrowded and I would have to wait. One thing that I never have is patience.

Please log in to read the full chapter