Chapter 4 - Plans of Aiffinity

Better Together

All of the girls was practicing hard in order to show the netziens and other people what they got. They were already on Allkpop.com and Soompi.com, but that wasn’t enough, but they do need more improvements.

The girls been working their butts off for the past few weeks. It’s almost time for their duet. Around 1 more month until they will start being Aiffinity will really debut, everyone is excited for the newest girl group to preform. Still yet they don't’ know what they are doing for their duet.

“One. Two. Three. Four. Turn, Jump, land, BREAK IT!” The dance trainer said, “Rennie, put more feeling to it! Work it! Everyone needs to be more like HyeYoon. If we keep working hard, I’ll record a teaser of you guys dancing and post it on YOUTUBE!”

The door slightly opened and the shadow of Manger Shin and SeungYeon Unnie. The girls all stop dancing and started to come into a circle.

“Annyeo, Unnie and Oppa” Aiffinity in harmony.

“What bring you guys here today?” SoEul asked.

“Well we have a few things to say. Some of you guys will have different schedules while you debut. So you will find out today. Half will be said by me and other half will be by Miss SeungYeon” Manger Shin spoke. “Should I start or Miss SeungYeon? Girls who do you want. Well SoEul, since you are the leader please chose.”

“Well, I guess, SeungYeon Unnie.” SoEul stutter her words.

“Well than, I’ll start. Aiffinity, You girls will be having a photo shoot tomorrow for your album jacket tomorrow. We already have your songs picked and you will also film your MV after recording your songs. The album’s name is the Infinite and Affinity. Your concept will be mysterious girls. We will have one Actor or Singer be in your MV, but the boy is unknown yet. We will tell you the day we film.” SeungYeon informed, “Now your turn manger Shin.”

“Okay girls. Here is the plans about the other things Miss SeungYeon didn’t say. Your album drop will be on Nov. 10, 2010. You girls will also be on Golden Star Bell, also Flower Bouquet, and lastly Star King. Now I hope you girls will do well for you Debut. Best of luck.” Manger Shin said.

“Thank You. We are very graceful to be in Aiffinity. We will do our best.” Aiffinity spoke in unison.

“Now go back to practicing and take a few more minutes to rest. Bye Bye. Fighting” SeungYeon said.

“Girls, You guys need to be home by 10 PM today. Your ride will be here in 6 hours. Since you guys are ready to live together.” Manger Shin anounced.

As Miss SeungYeon and Manger Shin waving their good-byes and walking out of the studio, the girls came together in circles and jumping for joy. It was the day for them to debut. It’s finally here.

“Oh My GEEEEEE!!! We are finally going to be a Girl Group! Hooray!” as HyoJin shouted.

“UNNIE!!!! The day has come!” Maknae cheered.

“That means we need to work harder now! We need to put 100000x more of energy in everything we do!” HyeYoon yelling.

“We are so hyper! But than again this is worth to be hyper about.” KyungMin said.

“YO, WE AIN’T LIKE THE GIRLS LIKE SNSD OR 4MINUTE. LASTLY I WANT TO SAY WE AIFFINITY IS GOING TO KICK SOME BUTTS. SO YOU BETTER WATCH IT FOR AIFFINITY” SeungRin rapped out.

Everyone was laughing at SeungRin’s random rap. They all knew they were all excited and couldn’t hold it in becuase the day they can be singer in Korea has finally came.

“Wait, Dongsengs we need to stop now because we need to practice more and have more fun at the Dorm! We only have like 5 more hours until our ride comes. So we need to practice” SoEul said in a serious voice.

Everyone stopped jumping around and listened to the leader’s command. All the girls couldn’t help but smile and laugh. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is GoMin. since today is a free day, I decided to write a chapter. 
UNNIE I TOOK OVER YOU!!! I’M AN EVIL DONGSENG! :]
I hope you like it

-rants-
I was wondering if any of you girls know who are guys are with???? as in partner
cuz if i didnt’ i need to remake the boys.....

Also B2ST is SUPER HOT! 
xD

and i'm writing my 2nd story. hehehehehe.

listening: Bbiribbom Bberibbom - Co-Ed
Food: Meh dinner! <3
Drink: Soup <3
in love with - infinite // yoseob // Tumblr
Time: 8:44pm // Nov. 2, 2010

ps. dont’ worry unnie will write one <3
pss. and i was bored so i wrote one. xD :]

~GOMIN