Chapter 1 - Girls will Unite

Better Together

Sally's Pov

It's been a week since Unnie and I are here at SYE. We are not at the Dance Studio for training. I wonder when Unnie and I are going to official singers. I mean we been training for then 4 years. This training is just stupid….. I wonder if the day will……….come.

"SALLY PARK HYEYOON!!" Someone yelled at me to get me out of my world.

"SoEul Unnie? Yes?" HyeYoon replied?

"What's wrong with you today? You seem….….down? Is something wrong?" SoEul questioned.

"Nothing's wrong, I was just…….thinking" HyeYoon said " it's just the 4 years I've been training. I went from JYP to SM. Now SM to SY. I don't know but I just want to give up……sometimes you know?"

"PARK HYEYOON! Do not say that! If you make it in to an Entertainment, there will you a day where you will shine! Remember SunYe unnie and JoKwon oppa had to do 6 years OR more of TRAINING in order to be a star! Now look at them. JoKwon in 2AM. 2AM have very good voices and songs….. well their depressing song that are SUPER GOOD! And SunYe Unnie is in Wonder Girls, Wonder Girls went to AMERICA with the JONAS BROTHERS! There will be a time where you and I will SHINE!!! And be SHINEE! (get it?) DON'T BE DOWN! BE HAPPY! Do you understand? Park HyeYoon?" SoEul said.

"I know Unnie, but I was just…..thinking. I'm not even thinking of quitting. So don't worry! I promise you I Sally Park HyeYoon will not quit, until I'm old!" Sally said with her bright smile on her face.

When SoEul Unnie says my full name, she means serious with me or mad at me. Right now Unnie is serious with me. I hate it when people who call me by my full name….. well my real name is Sally Yiu, but I was adopted by the Park Family. So I changed my name to Sally Park. The Park family also gave me a new name Park HyeYoon, but I go by Sally or HyeYoon.

When I was about to say say something, the door open. There were 6 figures coming in the door. One of them is our Oppa….. and Miss SeungYeon……

No ones POV

"Annyeo" HyeYoon and SoEul said and bow.

"Hello girls I just want you two to know that these 4 girls next to me are going to be in our new company and new girl group. This is Lee KyungMi, Lim Seunrin, Kim HyoJin, and Kwon Rennie. They will be your Unnies or DongSeng. And for this group, I will choose Kim SoEul to be the leader and main vocal for this group. Rennie will be the mankae and the lead rapper of this group. HyeYoon will be the lead dancer of this group. HyoRin will be the lead vocal in this group. KyungMi will be the main dancer in this group. And Lastly, Seungrin is the main rapper. Any more questions?" Lee SeungYeon said. She was waiting for us to talk to her no one was brave enough to talk to her.

"ummm Miss SeungYeon. What's our group's name?" Girl with long black layered hair with side bangs questioned.

"Good question. You guys will be known as the Aiffinity! This means infinite and affinite together as one word. Girls work hard and make SY Entertainment PROUD!" SeeungYeon happily cheer. After done talking she left the room, but oppa stayed.

"Hello Aiffinity's, I will be your manger. You can call me Oppa or Manger Shin. Either way is fine. I'll I want to say is good luck girls and Make SYE PROUD!!" Manger Kim Said. After his little speech he walked off and open the door and left.

What were left in the room were the 6 girls. Of course SoEul and HyeYoon will stand together and stuff, but the other girls went and do their own stuff.

Of course they will get along…..sooner or later they will…….

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for Shanerie for the good Girl group name.  I really am thankful for you helping me out!  I love this name!  thanks again. 

I hope you like this chapter. 

I was about to post this chapter this morning but I didn't have time to finish this chapter and stuff.  and I had to finish my homework and stuff GRRRRRRRRR!!!! -_________-' o well. Who cares  XD hahhahah

-stickynote-
Rants about U-Kiss
OMG I LOVE KEVIN FROM U-KISS!! He is too PRETTY! And his VOICE is too good! I'm soooooooo jealous!!! I think he is going on my "hubby" list!!! From Korea! OMG! I love him <3 XD hahahhahaha 
But I love Alexander because of his PRO-NESS on LANGUAGE! Omg! I wish I knew that much language as him.  but if I EVER meet him, I will speak Cantonese with him! Lol!!!! XD
And lastly I love DongHo for his Mankae's cuteness and dorkiness!!! <3 <3 he is soooooooooo cute in Mankae Rebellion ? OMG I was LAUGHING MY OFF! Him making that lady not pissed at him! LOL 
Dongho: "MARRY ME!?" 
GoMin: "OPPA! I DO!" <3 <3 <3 XD 
Sorry for the fan girl moment. XD

Rants about B2ST
OMG DOOJOON IS SOOOOOOOO CUTE IN G.NA'S MV!!! I'M SOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS OF THAT GIRL!!! SHE SOOOOOOOOO LUCKY TOO!!!
OMG! i though JunHyung was a drunken person when i first saw him in the MV......... XD fail!!! i know right!!! I'm sorry JunHyung Oppa, I love you very much!!!!!!
and i know this MV was a LONG time ago but i never had a time to rant about it. XDDD

HyoJin i am sorry for making your name wrong on the result but i will fix it on the story and stuff. Please Forgive me

~ GoMin

Listening - Can't you see -Son Dam Bi (love this song and girl)
eating- nothing
Drinking-nothing
Time: 2:00 AM (LOLOLOL) August 5, 2010

BTW chapter 2 will be written by mustbeMBLAQ.

also i waited until 2:00AM to post this <3 
one day love <3 XD
2PM and 2AM HWAITING! <3 <3