Chapter 3 - Sally's Family? (updated/changed)

Better Together

It's been one week since the girls together. They are still working very hard for them to just bring it together. The Girls are not friendly to each other and friendships are in the air in some ways!

The studio

"This is going to be a long week." Sally whined like a baby

"I wonder what our plan is going to like after we train for 3 months and when we are going to be announced!!! I mean allkpop.com and Soompi.com big hits for FANS! I think I should stop talking."

Everyone started to laugh at Sally's humor and childish. Sally is one of the most childish people ever! She can be known as the visual maknae but she will never replace Rennie's Place as Maknae.

"Let's start dancing!" Seunrin yelled out of the blue. 
Everyone got up their butts and went to an open spot on the floor and stood there.

SoEul when to her ipod and started a song. Bad Girl Good Girl started to play. They started to do the "YOU DON'T KNOW ME" part. The Girls started to laugh at each other because of their silly mistakes on the dance! Acting y was a PROMBLEM for SOMEONE. This was Rennie, since she had the less experience out of all the girls training for over 2 or more years.

Since Aiffinity was have so much fun, no one really notice that Sunbae’s were there watching them from the door.

“Anneyo,” mysterious guy spoke. Since the music was so loud the Ailffinity couldn’t hear the BOYS speaking.

“Let’s try again. When they are done” Mysterious Boy #2 said.

After 2 minutes later

“Nice J..obs…..” SoEul Commented having a mischievous smile.

“What’s wrong SoEul unnie?”

“The Door” SoEul said with a smile and joy.

Everyone turned to the door and see who it was. Everyone was shock at who it was but Sally started to run to the door and hugging the Sunbaes.

“OPPA” Sally screamed with joy “When did you come!? And why didn’t you say anything when you came in!!!”

Sally was so happy that she was hugging them like crazy

“How does Sally know U-Kiss Oppas and why is she hugging them?” HyoJin whispers to Aiffinity. HyoJin also had some jealousy inside her heart and voice. With that comment SoEul walked up to them.

“Oppa and DongSeng, Anneyo.” SoEul greeted them with a hug, “Surprise. Surprise. Are you here for me or Dongseng? “

“Of Course Sally.” Alexander replied with Confidence, but SoEul know he was joking.

“OH! OH! OK! I SEE HOW IT IS! Also, What! I thought I was part of your family!!! That’s not nice! I’ve been friends with you for 3 year” SoEul Whined.

“Hahaha, Just look at your face, it’s so cute! Of course I’m seeing you and Sally. Hey I see the other group member.”

“oh yea….. THEM”

“Hey now be nice. Oppa will be watching you!!!”

“Sure, you mean Sally. Not me!”

“Yea true that”

“OPPAS! Come here! I want you to meet my “new” friends?”

Sally said with “come here” hand movement.

“Anneyo, We are U-Kiss.” U-kiss Said in Harmony.

“Anneyo, I’m Alexander, I am Sally Older Brother. If you are wondering why I don’t look like her is because we are adopted kids from a long time ago. Also, SoEul is my girlfriend, secretly” Alexander coughed it up with smiled evilly.

“OPPPA! WHAT THE HECK. DO YOU WANT TO DIE? WE ARE NOT GOING OUT! FOR THE LAST TIME STOP MAKING FUN OF ME” SoEul yelled with anger but with a tint of redness on her face.

“awwww SoEul, are you blushing because I’m teasing you!? How cute”

“Alexander you are so getting it from me! Just wait and See”

“Guys break it up! Stop acting like a 4 year old. You guys are like more mature than that. Even I know better!” Sally said as she splits up her Unnie and Oppa. As Sally dragged her Oppa over to her side and holding on to Alexander, “Oppas, these people are my new friends KyungMi Unnie, HyoJin Unnie, SeunRin unnie, and Rennie. KyungMin is the main dancer just like me but I’m the lead dancer, HyoJin is the lead vocal, SeungRin is the Main Rapper, Rennie, is our Maknae and Lead rapper, and lastly SoEul unnie is our Leader and main vocal.” Sally took a deep breath after introducing her new friend.

"Everyone, Nice too meet you! As you know I"m Sally or HyeYoon's older brother. I hope you take care of her."

"Oppa, where SoHee Unnie? Wasn't she suppose to be here right now and hang out with us?"

"SoHee said she won't be able to come today because she has a last minute plan for Wonder Girls."

"Really, Unnie isn't here!" Sally said in a sad tone, "I was really looking forward to be able to see unnie today. I mean after a month, I won't be able to go back to live with umma like You and SoHee Unnie. I"m going to at least visit them and see you guys through TV shows or Music Band and stuff. :/"

"It's ok Dongseng, You can live through it."

"Unnie, your related to AhnSoHee too? You guys don't look alike." Rennie asked in confusion.

"Yup, She my twin to be honest. We don't look alike because we are fraternal twin. My real name is AhnMinJie, but I changed it because the people who adopted me changed my last name to Park, since their last name is Park. The people who adopted me are now my parents. Which also means Alexander is also adopted and changed his last name." HyeYoon respond to Rennie

"Who else do you have in your family?" SeunRin asked.

"No, one else who is famous. We only have 3 kids in our family. Alexander, SoHee, and I. That's our family." HyeYoon replied.

"You have a cool life!"

"Thanks, Unnie." HyeYoon said with a smile.

The truth is HyeYoon really miss her parents and holding on the sadness. Since they both passed away from a car crash when the twins was only 3 years old. By the age of 4, the girls are adopted by the Kim's Family. HyeYoon really wanted to cry but she couldn't be weak and cry now. Holding back the tears as a strength for HyeYoon.

But on the other hand, SoEul and Alexander can tell HyeYoon was about to burst out of tears. Both knew their Dongseng isn't weak and will hold on to her tears. So they just left HyeYoon holding back the tears. This is what makes HyeYoon one of the strongest girl ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I changed the title of this chapter cuz I thought you “guys” need to know my family a little bit. Don’t worry SoHee will be here soon! ^_^ Cuz i'm not really done with this chapter.

I hope you liked this! And just ignore the “Blank” chapter

I am also sooo sorry about not updated for awhile. Unnie and I are very busy. And I’m NOW in High School so that’s super excited!

So yea! How are my reader/girls?

-Rants-
OMG TEEN TOP IS SOOO COOL! OMG! SOOO CUTE! THEIR COVER FOR HEARTBEAT KILLED ME! OMG <3 :3 HEHEHEHE

THAN I’M ONE OF THE LUCKY GIRLS WHO SHARE A BDAY WITH A OPPA!!!!! THIS OPPA IS INFINITE’S DONGWOO. HEHEHE!!!! I love Infinite tho! Don’t worry I love a lot of kpop people.
But most of the time I’m attracted to Maknae’s a lot! Hehehehe!

-END OF RANTS-

BTW. Plans will be next chapter not this one! ^___^

~GoMin

Updated on Nov. 4, 2010