Chapter 2 - Bonding

Better Together

Annyeong readers, this is mustbeMBLAQ's update. Please look after me xD 
♫ ♪ Let's begin .

While everyone in the room sat down and did their own thing, So Eul and Sally decides to continue dancing away the time.

Rennie looked over her shoulder to her two unnies who are dancing and then back towards the others who are doing nothing but sitting. She smiled inside of her mind determine to get a new friend.

She made her way towards HyoJin and stretched out her long arms, "Annyeong, I'm Rennie. Maybe the Dongseng." HyoJin looked at the innocent dongseng in front of her before grasping onto hers in return.

"I'm HyoJin." she smiled hiding her little eyes. After introducing everyone to each other they noticed that they were leaving out two other members, Sally and So Eul.

"Unnie," Sally whispered to So Eul knowing how So Eul can have a bit of a personailty problem when she meets new people. So Eul didn't answer to her dongseng, but she was listening and that was all that Sally wanted at the moment.

"I'm going to talk to the girls. You should take a break." Sally informed and So Eul stops dancing as the two approched the other girls.

"Girls." Sally annouced getting their full attention, "As Oppa Shin had said before, I guess we're now on going to be one called Aiffinity. I'm sure we all have our own diffrent personality and it'll be hard for us to get along with each other, so let's start slowly."

Seungrin raised up her hand, pouting a bit, "Does anyone know when we'll perform?" She questioned causing So Eul to send her a chilling glare.

"Um, well before we can perfom we must Debut, oh and then be on a few shows. Plus Manager Shin has to sign us up for a stage too." So Eul sarcastically spoke out as she crossed her arms giving a nasty attitude.

The girls could feel the first impression of the two young adults as the air began to get colder with the two staring eachother down.

"L-Let's begin." Sally broke the silence as she took their CD player and began playing a smooth controlling song.

[ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uz2Gp7a38DM ]

So Eul got into her spot and waited till Sally finished instructing where the band memebers would stand, "We start off by praticing Ballet and Modern dancing all together."

So Eul and Sally started off my standing in a demi-Plié, their dark hair brushes up against their perfectly straight back as they began showing the first 4 counts of the warm-up.

"Never bend your back while on a plie, never slouch during a plie." Sally continued as the two finished the first part and ended back on a Plié.

"Now you try." So Eul smiled half-heartedly as the enthusiastic girls began their foot point. The dance was smooth and surprisingly with no mistake.

'This might be easier than I thought.' So Eul thought as she encircled HyoJin's figure.

"Alright, this is the jeté." So Eul pointed to Sally as she started off with two skipping beats before she leaped into the air.

"There are two kinds like the Plie, there's teh jeté just a low jump and there's the Grand Jeté. A Bigger one. With beginners, we will start smaller." So Eul ordered for the girls to stand in a single file line before couting them in.

"Five Sixe Seven Eight." She counted as she examined the girls. The girls did their jump perfectly, more amazing then the first few steps of the dance routine.

It was Kyungmin turn when she started out with her skip, her face became tensed drawing attention to Sally who felt a little worried about the girl.

Just as she moved her foot, her legs got tangled causing her to fall flat on her chest.

"Oh gosh, Kyungmin are you okay?" Sally hollered with Worry pasted on her face as all the girls herded over the enjuryed girl.

Kyungmin suddenly flipped over, her shoulders shaking as she laughed at her mistake. The other girls sighed in relief as HyoRin lended her a hand and helped her up.

"Let's do that again!" Kyungmin cheered as she ran back into the line waiting for So Eul to count them in again.

The unnie shook her head in disbelief but a smile crept across her lips anyway.

"Alright, one more time. Five, six, seven, eight." 
This time, the girls jeté across the room back and forth for more than half an hour, getting use to the room and their new memebers.

Sally walked over to So Eul who was choosing a diffrent song for the girls to dance to. She leaned against the wall as she wiped the sweat that had trickled down her chin, she smiled, "Unnie, what do you think?"

So Eul shrugged, "What do you mean?"

"I mean the girl. Look at them, their enjoying the dances and it's only the warm-up." Sally pointed at the bunch of girls who had began to chase eachother around repeating the dance move they learned.

So Eul chuckled, "Their decent." She clicked on a new song and returned to the girls, "Alright, let's begin!"

==
I hope this chapter was entertaining. No hard feelings if I get the character roles mixed up, like GoMin & I had said millions of time before, it was very hard to make a choice.

This is mustbeMBLAQ! My Next Update will be on chapter 16 for now, Sally dongseng will take care of chapter 15.

Cheong♥Joon!