One: My Taeyeon

Records 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Records 2 
One: My Taeyeon

 

Somewhere deep inside my mind, I was awake.  There were several things I did not understand, clearly I was conscious of the state I am in.  in between dimensions of being awake and asleep, right at the center of that realm. However, my line of sight is pitch black and almost to the brinks of suffocation, I tried to shout.  Incoherent sentences came out of my mouth and I wanted to laugh at the craziness of it.


 

Yet at that same moment of my utter confusion, I remembered the reason why am I currently in a semi alive predicament.  


 

I saw Taeyeon.  My love who has been dead for almost three years now is alive and is acting like I didn’t see her.  And the fact that she was more confused than I was is sending shivers down my spine. It is not that I am afraid of her or I was delusional to get a glimpse of her image but it is exactly what I saw.  Her voice sounded so good and still it felt like velvet. Over the course of years that I have spent missing her, there is this longing.  


 

I wanted to hear her voice so bad.


 

Maybe I was going crazy, or maybe I am going to enter something crazy.


 

--------------------------


 

The first thing I did was open my eyes and my lethargic body was slammed in a bed filled with pillows, surrounding me like guards.  I was having a tremendous headache and seeing this kind of act only Taeyeon would do irks me to the point that I am convinced I was hell bent crazy.  Of course it was granted that indeed I fainted a few hours ago, and who the hell lifted me up from the cold floor is a mystery.


 

A ghost cannot touch a human body nor a ghost is just a figment of someone’s precious imagination.  My imagination is full of Taeyeon but it does not mean that it would have the power to manifest into reality.  So I tried to stop this nonsense once and for all by pushing myself up from the bed, take my slippers from the door and put Taeyeon’s favorite purple socks.


 

It is possible that I was just sleepwalking and dreaming that would explain the earlier things, so to pacify my pounding head I decided to make some tea.  But when I entered the kitchen, the soft smell of English Breakfast tea intruding my nose, and that backside.


 

I didn’t notice myself gasping at the sight of my cute little love in the kitchen counter brewing me some tea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter