She's Back

Records 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Something was in those windows. Was it the trees? No. They were still. In the morning they were always like that unless it rains.  I was huddled close by the fireplace with several heaps of blankets surrounding my cold body. It was almost winter, or the look the winter is supposed to be when I can feel the snow coming. It’s getting colder apparently my sweater is not enough anymore.


 

Maybe that something is the snow waving back at me. 


 

However that nagging feeling never actually left me as my eyes landed once again on the closed window. Dammit. 


 

“Who is it?” I sound like a dying idiot to think my little bungalow is situated right at the heart of the woods wherein there is no one sane who would dare to trudge in this weather.



 

It’s been almost three years since Taeyeon died. I wanted my peace to be in her presence and that is all the reason that I could provide when someone asks why I decided to salvage what’s left of her cute home.


 

I continued her legacy by putting my resume in Jessica’s desk and I was accepted as a junior writer for romance novels. Of course there were steep struggles that washed up on me knowing how I write is simply not academically correct in a sense it came out like an amateur work. 


 

Overtime I was able to grasp the basics of it all with the help of my friends and also reading Taeyeon’s debu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter