Chapter 6

DM Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hey wake up already I've been calling you for ages" Sehun bounces on Chanyeol's bed making the taller jump up with a fright "What the hell Sehun?" Chanyeol moans while kicking the legs of the taller making him drop to the bed in pain. "No need to kick me, jerk" Sehun climbs off the bed seeing sprinkles all along the floor and the bed. "Did you bring home the sprinkles from the café, they seem to be everywhere and you look like you have icing on your ear. What happened last night?" Chanyeol sits up in the bed looking at the sprinkles trying to hold back a smile "Oh the damn shelf fell and knocked the sprinkles and stuff everywhere I had to clean it up I guess I didn't do a good job if they are here as well" Chanyeol stands up brushing them off his top as Sehun looks at him with a furrowed brow "Yeah ok, I don't believe you but we are running late so you can tell me in the car what really happened" Sehun closes the door making Chanyeol now jump for joy that last night was not a dream he was indeed alone with his favourite idol. "Oh we nearly kissed also" Chanyeol falls back onto the bed hugging his pillow like a love sick puppy. Reaching for his phone he checks his Insta and there it is a new update from SuperM.

Clicking the link he sees each member will unbox the album and talk about it making him squeal. Seeing its Taemin first he smiles as he watches it while getting dressed to leave for work otherwise Sehun will drag him out of the apartment by the hair and if he has too. "Chanyeol hurry up we don't have time for breakfast lets go" Sehun shouts making Chanyeol hurry throwing his tight black t-shirt and hoodie and grab his runners rushing out the bedroom door with his phone in his hand refreshing the link so he won't miss Baekhyun's version.

"Look at the state of you fix yourself before we head out the door and hurry Suho will kill us "Sehun opens the door huffing as Chanyeol holds his phone in his mouth while slipping on his runners and grabbing his coat. "God if we are late I'm blaming you" Sehun huffs again making Chanyeol frown at him. "What's wrong with you this morning?" Chanyeol follows Sehun out to the car as Sehun slams the car door after climbing in. "I don't want to be late ok" he huffs again as Chanyeol decides maybe he should just shut up and let his friend have a bad morning.  

Looking out the window as the car is rather quiet and Chanyeol is rather afraid to put the radio on he feels his phone vibrate as he clicks it open really fast 

Nearly screaming out loud he looks at Sehun wanting to tell him so badly that his idol messaged him but he promised himself he would keep it private . Quickly he types back trying to hide his smile 


 

Chanyeol's pov

I sent the message and can see he is online to me his number one fan , well I like to think I am. Oh how close we nearly kissed last night I wasn't expecting to hear from him ever again. 

I look back over the messages and smile knowing he is so easy to talk to like we are friends or something ,oh god are we friends, am I friends with Byun Baekhyun will I see him again, will I get to be alone with him again? oh I hold my phone close to my chest wanting to scream the whole car down probably smash all the windows from my screams but I don't care. If this is all some dream or a coma I fell into a few days ago I don't want to be woken up.

Arriving at work I climb out of the car wanting to jump up and down but no I play it cool nothing is going on. I didn't nearly kiss Byun Baekhyun of SuperM last night. I wasn't laying on top of him. Oh I was on top of him. I grab my chest over my heart, feeling it race as I try to catch my breath. "Your acting so weird this morning" Sehun pushed past me into the bakery as I follow heading into the back room to see Suho. 

"Morning so care to explain what happened here last night?" Suho is leaning up against the counter near the icing bowl from last night making me blush a little. "Sorry boss, I....I..." i stutter like crazy as he smirks at me "Chanyeol you dark horse you made all those doughnuts yourself last night I am impressed " I lower my head trying to hide my blush knowing I had a little bit of help from an idol. "I'm sorry the shelf fell when I hit off it with the mop, I'll pay for the damages"I look back up at him as he smiles "Don't worry about that I needed new ones anyway. This will give me an excuse to get this room redecorated. Right well it looks like you will be in charge of the doughnut making at night now so well done you have a new job" he smiles as he leaves the room making me huff. "Great more work means later

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter