Chapter 10

DM Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Watching them drive away I feel my heart sink along with a lump in my throat. He is going to be gone for a month. Wiping the tear from my eye as not to let Jaehyun see it, I turn and head to a booth falling down on the chair with my head on the table. I want to sob out crying but I hold it in as best I can. I can almost feel my heart rip in my chest. I have kissed and slept with my favourite idol. I should be jumping up and down with joy but instead I am heartbroken.

Looking up from the table I can't see Jaehyun around anymore so I let out a sob into my hands. I need to release some tears as they are filling me up to a point of near explosion. Reaching for a napkin from the table I wipe my face before laying my head down on the table again.

"Hey" I hear Jaehyun close as I look up and see him with red eyes holding a tray of hot drinks and cakes. "Are you ok?" I ask him as he sits down in front of me handing me a cup. "Seeing you upset makes me upset Chanyeol. You're my friend and I worry about you" he slides me a plate with a cake on it making me smile "Thank you, I will be ok please don't worry. Can I ask, are you upset over Taeyong leaving?" I wait as he looks out the window nodding as I notice a tear fall down his cheek. "I didn't know you guys kissed" he turns smiling as he wipes his tears. "I guess it was all a dream Chanyeol that we will hopefully wake up from soon" he sniffs before sipping his drink. "It may seem like a dream but it wasn't. Everything that happened is real" I reach across the table giving his hand a little squeeze trying to show him some sort of comfort when deep down I just want to go back to bed and not leave it for the whole month. "He asked me to wait for him Chanyeol" he sniffs while playing with his cup.

"Jaehyun don't you think its so funny you could hardly stand in front of them now you have kissed him and have been asked to wait for the man who is your ultimate bias"

"That's why it feels like a dream that I don't want to wake up from Chanyeol, please don't wake me please"  He begins to cry more. "I won't I promise" I stand up and move away from the booth making my way behind the counter and into the backroom. Grabbing my car keys I head back out to the bakery as Jaehyun looks at me "Where are you going?" He stands up looking at me worried." I need to get out of here" I burst out crying making him rush towards me. "Oh Chanyeol speak to me please, I'm your friend" I can't control my sobbing anymore and fall into the booth next to me dropping my keys on the table. "What has happened that your sobbing uncontrollable?" he sits beside me with his arm around my shoulder handing me a napkin for my ugly tears.

"I..... I.... Slept with Baekhyun and now he's gone" I cover my mouth from my sobs as he pulls me in closer hugging me tight.

Bang bang bang

Jaehyun looks up hearing banging from the front door. "It's Sehun, hang on" he let's me go and rushes to open the door. "Morning again" he shouts and then I hear the whispers "What's wrong with him?"

"Sit with us Sehun, I think he needs you right now" they both sit with me as I feel Sehun sit close to me hugging me tight. I turn into his embrace and let it all out as I sob into the crook of his neck.

"Hey hey what's happened?" he holds me tight but I can't get the words out. "He slept with baek" Jaehyun tells him making Sehun move me away from him as he lifts my head up to look at me better. "Hey why are you crying, you actually slept with your idol. Oh my god why are you not dancing around with music blaring screaming your head off?" I let out a little laugh at his reaction as I wipe my face. "I'm hurting" I start to cry again as he hugs me again. "Why are you hurting, did he hurt you?" he stands up from the booth as if he is ready to go kick someone's .

"No he didn't hurting me like that. It's just he came here and stuff happened. I took him home we had . But He told me after our drinks with them that he couldn't see me because he is an idol then when he came by earlier it was like he wanted before he left for America. He told me that wasn't true but I may not hear from him again. I kinda feel used but I agreed to it and I hate myself for it Sehun I really do" I lay my head down on the table and let it all out.

"Hey you might have regretted it if you didn't sleep with him too" Jaehyun says with a laughing tone making me realise he maybe right.

"Jaehyun is right Chanyeol if you never kissed him or slept with him you would be sitting here saying.... Oh I should have kissed him why didn't I" he tries to mock me making me laugh.

"I guess you're both right. I just feel miserable" I wipe my face again as Jaehyun leaves us to head behind the counter.

"Sehun I love you man, thank you"

"Hey, I love you too. Don't regret what happened Chanyeol and if Baekhyun is the good guy you will hear from him soon" he too walks off leaving me alone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter