strange land - niki

shine on me, love me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(6) STRANGE LAND - NIKI

 

Slowly the strands of her hair with my fingers, feeling how smooth and bouncy it was whilst staring at her while she's in deep sleep.


A small smile of relief drew on my lips while appreciating how she's looking like a literal angel everyday. I feel safe. 


I missed doing this. 


I missed going home to her. 


When I couldn't find myself, I'll just go to her and felt like I already found myself from the lost and found shelter. 


When I couldn't understand myself, I'll just call her and tell her what's on my mind and felt understood by her. 


When I feel so wrong, I'll just go to her and she'll let me be on the right side of the bed. 


When I feel empty, I'll just wrap my arms around her and call it a day. 


When I feel tired, I'll just cry and whine in front of her and suddenly feel better after few hours. 


When I feel my mind is clouded with dark thoughts, I'll just listen to her blabbering about random things and pull some corny and greasy moves to get me distracted and annoyed. 


With her, everything is simple. 


I wish I could hold her the way I wanted to. 


I was taken aback when her eyes opened and smiled as she caught me staring at her. 


I felt the butterflies around my stomach, giving me a ticklish feeling. 


I love it. 


I couldn't help

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter