feelings - lauv

shine on me, love me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(4) FEELINGS - LAUV

 

"Yong, how are you feeling?" I asked as I sat beside her after putting some of her stuff she left on the car at the dining table. 


I'm still worried about her from what happened earlier at red carpet. I don't know how she endured the pain all throughout the show while I'm literally hurting for her. 


She hissed. There's a small smile on her lips. She still managed to smile through the pain? Ridiculous.  


"I'm fine. It's just a sprain. I'll take a rest anyway," her lower lip pouted as she lowered her head, "I kinda feel bad for our moomoos. Our schedule would be move-"


"Oh snap out of it, Yong," I snapped that made her eyes go round and look up to me. 


Geez. "What? Can you be selfish and think about yourself sometimes? I'm sure they'll understand. We all understand. Don't worry too much. You badly need to get treated more and rest well." 


"But-"


"Oh shut up, Yongsun."


"I'm still your unnie."


I grinned, "Stop with the 'I'm still your unnie card', Yong. It's not gonna work on me when it comes to times like this." I told her in serious tone that made her just stared at me. 


I can't believe how selfless this woman is. 


I can't believe how I can't stop admiring her about it. 


I can't bear seeing this woman getting hurt or sad, it makes me feel mad. 


I snapped out of my reverie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter