waggy - mamamoo

shine on me, love me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(11) WAGGY - MAMAMOO

 


Solar's been living her whole life with jjingjjing, it was like her sister and her best friend, and it was a hard time when she passed away. She was her happiness and she woild never forget about her. She's been fond of animals since she was a little, her parents loves to adopt dogs way back and it was a fun and memorable childhood for her. She would always be thankful for that. Not everyone had a good childhood with their parents. 


Now, almost 30, she had a thought of getting a cat. She always stop by at the pet shop near her apartment and stare at the cute kittens. It always makes her heart jump with joy. It was the same feeling when jjingjjing was still with her. She always asked Moonbyul, her long-time girlfriend, to adopt a cat this time but Byul's always silent about it. She doesn't know why. 


She leaned onto her girlfriend's shoulder who's busy on her phone, "Byul-ah, can I say something?" 


Byul hummed with a small nod. Solar pouted, "Daebakie and Haengwoon needs another sibling. A cat would be nice." She face Byul's side and put her chin on her shoulder, making a puppy eye contact with her, "Byul-ah. Look at me. Say something."


Moonbyul took off her eyeglasses and looked back at her with a smile and planted a kiss on her forehead, "Why do want a cat so badly? That could also be a problem, baby. Daebakie and Haengwoon might get jealous. I don't want to give you a hard time." 


Defeated, Solar sighed and leaned her head again on Byul's shoulder, feeling a little but of ache inside her. 


Byul noticed how her bright face turned to gloomy and felt guilty from what she have said earlier. She knows how Solar needing someone to take care of aside from her and their two babies. She've been asking her to adopt one, but she's adamant about it. 


Byul slowly intertwined her hand to Solar's, "We'll see, baby. We'll think more about it."


Solar just nodded, still pouting, feeling lonely. 


○○○


Next day, Solar went for a jog to released her energy and disappointment from they have talked about yesterday. She stopped by at the pet shop again, looking after the kittens and talking to them fondly. It helped her to feel at ease. 


Meanwhile, Byul was outside the pet shop, smiling whilst watching over Solar. She could see how her girlfriend badly wanted one. She loves how he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter