when the party's over - billie eilish

shine on me, love me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


(5) WHEN THE PARTY'S OVER - BILLIE EILISH


Solar heads up and closed her eyes as she felt the cold breeze hugged her bare skin. The alcohol was kicking in, making her vision go whirling. She only had five shots, her alcohol tolerance is at lowest as its finest. But that's fine, at least she has an excuse to feel jealous and mad right now. 


She walked out of the club as the unwanted feelings arise inside her, seeing Moonbyul flirting around with other woman is testing her patience.


Her patience not to make a move that she'd regret forever. 


She move her head down, sigh, and rolled her eyes in annoyance. 


She wanted a cigarette. She wanted to release this pain in the emotions. It's annoying. 


It's really annoying to get jealous and get mad about something you shouldn't at the first place. 


She could clearly picture the scenario she witnessed in front of her. She could see how Moonbyul's eyes glistening in lust while lingering her hands around a random y woman's body, whispering things to her ear, looking at her like she's the only woman in her sight while everybody's disappeared including Solar. She could see how Moonbyul bit her lower lip when the woman leaned into her, body warm against her. 


The scenario was steamy, pure flirtation. 


She wanted a cigarette. She wanted to burned her mind into ashes until the scenario vanish. 


This wasn't the first time she felt defeated, conscious, and jealous. In fact, she always feels it whenever Moonbyul's laying her eyes to somebody else. 


"Pathetic," she told herself, brushed her hair up out of frustration. 


Solar and Moonbyul are good friends. They met each other somewhere in Paris five months ago, Moonbyul introduced herself and got Solar's attention. The friendship was a mystery for her. They hooked up alot of times, but that was it. 


Solar isn't used to what they have. She's been through long time relationships, and it's completely her fault that she's falling for Byul's trap these days. The woman is irresistable. 


She wanted a cigarette. 


She wanted Byul. All of her. 


"Wanna take a cig?" A familiar voice approached her, offering a stick that's she been wanting to lit up. 


Moonbyul stood beside her. They're standing few meters away from the club's entrance. The neon colors of the bar lights of were giving a different glow, adding more beauty to the scenario. 


Solar took the cigarette, pulled out the lighter from her pouch, stick the cig between and lit it up. She felt a relieved as she inhaled and exhaled the smoke. Craving satisfied. 


Moonbyul was watching her, observing how Solar's eyes squints as she inhaled for another smoke, and blinked her eyes as she puffed it out.


It's unhealthy, but it's a fascinating sight for Byul to see Solar smoking in frustration. 


She knows what the woman wants. 


She smirked, slide her hands into her pockets, "Why are you always looking so frustrated when I'm with somebody else?" 


Solar squeezed her eyes shut and put the consumed cigarette on the ground and step on it, gritted teeth, "I don't care about you and your flings. I'm just here to take cig." She blink her eyes and composed herself, shrugged off the unwanted emotions coming back to her. 


"But you're not smoking when I saw you?" 


"There's no convenience store here. I already finished one, though," she deadpanned. 


Byul fell silent. She c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter