No One or Any Thing Else Matter

Don't Say No, My Valentine

Seohyun arrived with Yuri and Sooyoung at the SM building that was already full with fellow artists, their managers, and all other staff members. She was a bit nervous, afraid to meet Kyuhyun, but fortunately (or unfortunately because she suddenly felt gloomy) he was nowhere in sight.

Then Yoon Gun approached her and told her that he was glad she agreed, and wondered if she was alright if he did an acoustic, piano and guitar only, version of the song. She shook her head and told him whatever version would be good if he was the composer.

Few minutes later, their stage was up. A piano was put in the middle, and she could see her JungMo-Oppa nodded and smiled to her from his seat beside the piano. She beamed, he would play the guitar for them? Yoon Gun touched her softly and asked if she was ready. She nodded and he walked to the piano.

But then she was showered by light since she would take the first verse. She could not see the piano or the man behind that but she was sure that her duet partner would always be dependable.

Then she sang her part. But when she arrived at the duet part, she stunned, the voice was clearly not the voice of Yoon Gun, because she knew this voice so well, as the owner used to sing her a lullaby by phone when she was being melancholy and he was on the other side of any sea.

The light shifted to the piano, and her guess was right. The one who sang with her and played the piano was no other than Kyuhyun. Their eyes locked and she stopped singing.

Then she ran from the stage. She blinked several times to see more clearly with tears in her eyes. She heard Yoona called her but she kept running until she reached the park below. She clutched her hand tightly to her chest while trying to catch her breath.

Suddenly a strong arm gripped her softly, and before she could comprehend what really happened, she had been pulled into a hard chest. A strong and familiar chest.

“I am so sorry”

She struggled but his grip was so tight. Then she thrown her fist to his chest, again and again, until she tired and both of their tears flowing freely.

“I am so sorry” he repeated.

“You’re not.” She retorted between her sobs.

“I am a foul. And I can understand how much you mad at me because of that.” His voice sounded so sad.” But I never stop loving you and I never will.” He took a deep breath. “Because I don’t know how to do that without stopping my own breath.”

She pulled her head up and looked at his eyes. One thing that she knew so well about him was that he was an honest man, he could not lie, and that’s why his WGM could not be compared with her. She was hurt, that’s true, but she could also she how he awkward he was. It’s cute, and relieving. He was right after all when he said he was only followed the script.

He looked at her with sad eyes, “I won’t force you though. It’s your own decision.” He smiled sadly. “But don’t tell me to stay away. Don’t tell me you hate me. I beg.....”

She stopped his sorrowful confession byplacing her finger to his lips. “What do you want me to do, Oppa?”

“Please don’t say no if I ask you to be my valentine?”

She shifted her gaze back to his jacket, smothened its collar and fixed his tie, and then placed her head on his chest. “I always be your valentine, Oppa.” She sighed, “Just don’t do that anymore.”

He kissed her head softly. “I won’t, Baby, I can’t.”

And another *click* sound was heard at the background.

But they didn't care who took their picture that day.

Because no one or any thing else matter at that moment.

 

 


It's the ending finally. :)

Thank you for all of your  subcriptions and comments, really appreciated that.

This is our third collaborations...

And hopefully we will soon come back here with fresh and excited idea of our Seokyu couple. ^^

xoxo

glamzchic

kyuseo23286