HE HAS TO DO MORE TO GET HER BACK

Don't Say No, My Valentine

“Kyu, you’re up next.”

He startled. “Yes, Hyung.”

Sungmin caught his hand before he went to the stage. “Are you okay?”

He tried to smile but it came out sadly. “I am fine, Hyung. Why am I not?” He proceeded his way to the stage, while his hyungs looked at each other with worry.

Donghae learned from Yoona few nights ago that the maknaes had split up. He took a double take and asked Hyukjae to check with Hyoyeon who sadly reaffirmed the sad break-up.

“She won’t talk about that Oppa.” Yoona sighed. “You know Hyunnie, she would never say anything bad on anyone.”

But somehow all the hyungs knew that this would be another stupid move that the maknae did to defend his love. His too much love to the girl who had his heart since they were young.

Kyuhyun stepped into the stage while taking a deep breath. He had to sing “Isn’t She Lovely”, the song that reminded him to her. Well, all romantic songs reminded him of her. And when it used to be a reminder of her soft cheeks and plump lips, now it also a reminder of his heart break.

When she told him that she wanted a break, he thought she was just being emotional. So he was not taking it (so) seriously. Then he went to her dorm a few days after and she refused to meet him. Yoona was the messenger and she was not really a nice one when that related to hurting her dongsaeng.

“She won’t talk to you, Oppa.” Yoona glared. “I don’t know what other mistakes you did or what other things you hurt her with, but I think it may better for you not to come here anymore.”

He was stunned. Then he was mad. Because he thought she was becoming irrationale. She should know that what he did was scripted, she was in the same situation two years ago.

Then he met a new friend. Well, a long-time friend actually, named Soju. Which he was given up a lot once he dated her. Because she hated him when he drunk. Since she was decided to leave him, then he renewed his friendship with it again.

Particularly when she seemed to have been moved on. With his best friend.

He always suspected that Changmin bored a feeling to his ... no he shook his head... ex-girlfriend. So when series of pictures of the two of them having afternoon tea in the tea house near the park hits the internet, he literally messed his apartment.

Ryeowook then called Changmin to reconfirm and to tell him about Kyuhyun’s tantrum. Changmin told Wookie that no, they were not yet dating, but yes, he was planning to court her sometimes near future.

He was exploded upon hearing that. He smashed everything to the wall. Including their framed picture. But when the glass shattered, he slumped to his knees and cried. He loved her. Didn’t she know that?

He become a zombie. He only did what he must do. Went to concert, sang the songs, done aegyo, smiled. Then came home to the dorm and locked himself. Or get drunk.

Once he was so drunk that he cried his heart out. And he was sure that he saw her crying beside him, smoothing his hair softly. But he must be dreaming because she would not be there, she hated him and he should hated her in return.

So he said it, “I hate you Joohyun. I wish we never see each other.” He thought he saw ‘her’ (it must be a shadow, right?) gasped and ran from his side. When he sober, he saw a familiar handkerchief beside his bedpost. No way, he shook his head, it must be left the last time she’s here.

Later that day, Changmin came to the apartment with Wookie and Minho in his tail. They found Kyuhyun in the couch and his cans of beer scattered around it. They did not know why his eyes are red.

But then Changmin told him that he was a pathetic man because he lost a great girl and he did not fight to get her back. He punched Changmin hard but his friend said that he would not retreat his action to try to court her just because Kyuhyun was sad because of it.

He had to fight the way he fought two years ago, when the two of them were trying to get her attention.

And then when he sang the song with his harmonica, a sign capture his eyes. Please take me as your valentine, Kyu-Oppa.

The old Kyu suddenly came back. He will fight her girl back.