Let's Break Up

Don't Say No, My Valentine

Being  pop star is not easy. Both are aware of that.

Especially when you are a pop star who is dating another pop star. And then adding into that, both of you are members of a famous k-pop band.

Which means your schedule is never yours.

Kyuhyun and Seohyun were aware of that consequences when they were agreed to date each others. Much to the chagrin of those close to them, since the few last years they were amongst the most busiest members in their bands.

But they have fall with each other deeply so at that time anything seemed small compared to their feelings.

Then the reality bited.

Schedules were clashing. Time zone were collapsing. They literally never see each other face.

He was busy with the Super Show, double WGM’s shooting and musical dramas. While her schedule was hectic enough with promotions, photo shoots, CFs, and solo projects.

So they both were tired and emotional.

Always a persistent one, he tried his best to maintain their communication. But she was always too tired, being her fragile-self, and always fell into sleep earlier than her usual bed times. So when he called, she’s never answered.

Then series of selcas and videos were adding to complication. Much to the ever so possessive Kyuhyun. True to his characters, his evil self cannot accept when other man paired or buzzed around Seohyun.

Their first fight upon her closeness to her male counterpart was on the shooting of FaceShop’s CF. He thought that was too intimate. She said that was a model’s job, to create pose that believable.

“But, no one could make my heart beating this fast, Oppa.” She put his hand in her chest, “No matter how flawless his face is. Because you are always the perfect one for me.”

He surrendered that night, felt guilty of his stupid jealously. “I am sorry, Baby”, he said while placing butterfly kisses all over her face, neck and  shoulders; trying to erase all the trace of Kim Hyun Joong on her.

Few small fights followed. Courtesy of series of selcas she had with all people who he should not be jealous to. Because he knows that Donghae and Yonghwa are brothers to her, and nothing else.

She tried to be patient and work on getting his sense back on every fight. She also tried to be a good girlfriend by following his words to cancel some arrangement.

But when he mad at her on a selca of her and Minho during their Music Bank Special in Paris, she finally met her limit.

“This is Minho! My best friend.”

“Yeah, but everyone know you are his ideal girl!”

”Oppa, he said that to cover his feeling to Yuri-Unnie! You know that.”

“No, I don’t. I watched him sometimes looked at you and have such faraway sights in his eyes.”

She suddenly felt very tired. He had become irrational. Jealous with her best friend who is also one of his! So she lost her calm and fought back.

“Oppa, it’s really ridiculous. And how about your WGMs?”

Kyuhyun startled.

“Why what? You know it is a scripted show!”

She opened her mobile picture gallery and showed his selcas.

“Scripted? You picked her in your arms and let her massaged you at bed? That’s scripted? You could say no!”

He looked at her with worried eyes. His girl was never this mad before. But she kept on rambling.

“I have been patiently waiting for you to open your eyes, Oppa! But you always full of yourself. It’s always you and you and you.”

She finally cried. “It was never enough for you. I’ve tried and tried, Oppa. But even I had my own limitation.”

He pulled her into his arms. She struggled at first but when his grip became tighter, she gave up.

“I think we should take some break.”

He thought he was wrongly heard her words. He looked at her face and stuttered, “Wh...what did you said?”

She pulled herself out of his hug and locked her sad looking gaze to his.

“No, actually, I think we should break-up, Oppa.”