Crush.

Valentine's Day.

Hana was determined to confess to her long time crush, Lee Byunghun. He was from another class and a year older than her because he got held back. He was just another student blessed with idol looks. She had had a crush on him ever since the first time she laid her eyes on him.

However, confessing was not easy. He was almost always surrounded by his guy friends and it was embarrassing to confess to him while he was with them.

Plus, other girls who had no shame whatsoever always beat her to it.

Whenever he was on his own that day, away from his friends, while going to the restroom, his other admirers took the opportunity. She was glad though, because he turned them all down, not even answering any of their questions on why.

Hana could only sigh in hopelessness. She was never going to get a boyfriend with her pathetic shyness and insecurity.

---

By the end of the day, Hana was left in the classroom with rags and mops for her cleaning duty and an unspoken confession.

In the end, she gave up. There was no way she could ever gather all her courage to confess to him, nevertheless really do it. And she knew, that if she ever did, if she were finally able to, Byunghun would end up rejecting her like how he rejected those other girls.

It was already late when she finished her cleaning. She smiled proudly at herself. The classroom looked decent. It was an accomplishment because she did it alone. She was supposed to clean the room with five more girls. But it seemed as though their confessions were returned and they landed on their own dates.

Hana stared at trash bin dejectedly. She was jealous. At least it had something for Valentine's even if it was just chocolate, gift, and candy wrappers.

She rested for a while before stretching and then grabbing her things.

As she was about to walk out of the classroom, she bumped into someone.

"Sorry," she mumbled and bowed.

When she looked up, her breath caught up on .

Lee Byunghun was before her as if looking for someone.

"Y-yes?" she shyly tried to get his attention. "Do you need anything from inside? Or are you looking for something?"

"Um, nothing. I was just looking for someone," he answered and finally looked at her.

His eyes widened for a while before he went back to looking reserved.

"Ok-ay, then," she replied.

This was it. This was her chance.

She opened to say more. But nothing came out. How was she supposed to say it when her mind would go blank all of a sudden? Weeks of practice never prepared her enough for the real thing.

"Hey, you going home?" his voice snapped her out of her little trance.

"Um, yeah," she squeaked.

"Oh, it's pretty late. Come on, I'll walk you home," he said and started walking away.

She stayed frozen on the spot. Her legs were shaking, but somehow, she managed to stand still. Lee Byunghun just offered to take her home. She was wondering if she fell asleep in class or some time during cleaning duty.

He was a few steps ahead of her when he realized that she wasn't walking next to him.

He stopped on his tracks and turned at the frozen Hana.

"Hey!" he tried to get her attention. She was in the trance again.

He scratched his head before running back to her and grabbing her by her wrist.

"Hey!" she snapped then blushed when she felt the smoothness of his palm on her skin. Her crush was holding her. She was fully convinced that it was a dream.

Unfortunately, he let go once he was sure she was walking on her own closely behind him.

Byunghun noticed her uneasiness towards him. He could tell that she was feeling awkward by walking behind him. So he slowed his pace and waited for her to catch up to him.

She wasn't exactly paying attention to anything or anyone else except the ground she was walking on. She was too lost in her fantasies to realize that the back of their hands were occasionally touching.

Byunghun shivered, literally feeling the electricity running through him from her light, accidental touches.

He puffed up his cheeks and blew air, looking straight ahead.

He impishly clasped on her hand and held on to it tightly.

She gulped at his impulsive action. What was he doing?

She looked at him and he was looking everywhere but her. She bit her lip nervously. She couldn't read the straight expression on his face at all. What was he thinking?

They held hands the whole way to her house. Neither one of them spoke; he was too nervous to do so and she was too high on the feel of his hand holding hers.

She slightly frowned when they finally reached the gates of her home.

"Um, this is my stop," she said and even chuckled nervously. She withdrew her hand from his, hiding her own disappointment. She bowed. "Thank you."

He shook his head and bit on his inner cheek.

"Thank you," he said.

She raised a brow.

"Now I know which house to knock on tomorrow."

---

Somehow the ending of this oneshot clashes with Daehyun's confession. Haha. Daehyun didn't want to wait for WD, meanwhile, LJoe...

The ending was supposed to be LJoe saying "Now I know which house to knock on White Day". But it clashes with Daehyun's character's belief. And I'm the writer, it bugs me, and I believe on the same thing. Why wait for Valentine's Day or White Day to confess?