Meeting Luhan

Unspoken Words

 

Next day you went to school and decided to meet up with the gang so called ‘’Exo’’

Wth , why are they even called gangs they are not badass . they don’t do anything but stick together like bunch of chicks in some American movie . Sehan with Luhan , Jonghyun with key . these guys stick like glue hug each other and act all girly and calling themselves manly .  WOW … you couldn’t stand thinking about them for now all what you focused on is finding Exo for the time being.

You rubbed the back of your neck and tried to stretch for a bit . you couldn’t sleep well last night because you remembered your parents. You were not always the spoiled brat that cries over everything , but family is always was a big part of your life . knowing that you are alone in this world made you terrified and alarmed . never to forget the devil j-jerk never leaving you alone.

‘’ Jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnn’’ you heard your friend Sarang coming over with her hands wide open to pull you into her hands.

‘’somebody is happy today . did you get some ?‘’ you winked and stick out your tong playfully .

 ‘’HEY.. HOW CAN I GET SOME WHEN ALL I DO IS LOOK AT KPOP IDOLS ON MY-……never mind , lets get to class’’ she lowered her shoulders and sighed ,  in defeat as the bell rang and indicated the starting of your class.

You got in and pulled you chair , set your stuff and settled down .  and got out your notebook , ready to jot down all the stupid the history teacher says .

‘’ is this seat taken ?’’

‘’yes . its for my foot to rest .’’ you said without even bothering to look up .and you placed your foot in the empty seat . no one seemed to take a notice that the last two seats of every class always belongs to you , you did not like to interact with idiots nor have them next to you fearing that people will mistake you as the idiot with them.

 ‘’im sure your legs will be pretty fine ‘’ …..*this voice is familiar, do I know him ?*  he took your legs and placed them on his lab . and then gave you the most innocent smile . gasping you took  your legs away and sat normally feeling your cheeks burn a bit .

‘’Luhan …. I didn’t know it was you’’ you almost whispered noticing that the teacher noticed you and raised his voice to show that he was annoyed.

‘’ I thought your it was comfortable for your legs to be here’’ he smirked and winked your way .

‘’shut up LULU’’ you hissed and looked away slightly patting your red cheeks to normal , only to find him chuckling at you  .

‘’hey , how are you ?’’ he slightly nudged your shoulder while still focusing on the board trying to show the teacher that he is fully attended .

You tried to hold your giggle as you saw Luhan’s fake smiling the teacher and nodding his head. The teacher seems very pleased with him , he actually smiled back .

You took a glance next to you to see the most handsome boy in school his skin shown with the sun light and his light brown hair rested right above his eyes messy and perfect in a way . He wore casual clothes but he looked beautiful in almost everything .

You took your pen and drew a little cute face and wrote’’im great’’ .

You can hear him smile under his breath , he took a pen and drew on your notebook some weird stick .He intended to make him smile but failed.

You took your pen and wrote ‘’ can we talk after class ?’’ you waited patiently until the teacher gave you his back and then Luhan noticed what you wrote . he took your hand in his and wrote something , his hands were warm and big you can feel his slim fingers touching yours. You looked at him curious and titled your head.

He let go of your hand and turned when he heard the bell ring and went without talking or waiting for the teacher to dismiss you . you looked up your hands to find ….

-call me ^^XXXX insert his number here XXXX-

You smiled at his mischievous and got out ready for next class.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~]

 

AN:YAYYYYIIIII DOUBLE UPDATE <3 i love Luhan . btw the fun part will start soon <3