SHINee's plans *part1*

Unspoken Words

 

Jonghyun's pov :

I decided to gather around shinee , bunch of friends I had since I started high school . they are not as cool as they sound . hmph . not even close as cool as I am . of course they wont let me be the leader they wanted ONEW THAT CHICKEN FREAK JUST BECAUSE HES OLDER DOESN’T MEAN HE CAN .

I walked in our hideout which was really lame , since the school doesn’t know we existed we formed a band for the time being to maintain a club room .

The trick is that no one ever knew that we never planned to be a boy band to get the fame . its only to get revenge .

As I walked in I saw minho . to describe him in two words ''tall and sporty'' he was with taemin  the mushroom headed with a cute reputation . and finally I saw key by the corner trying to memorize  a rap song.

''yah'' I called them and everyone turned around to see me .

'' I have a plane '' I said as I smirked .

 

Your pov :

It was still morning when I got into class . somehow I wished I was really late , because I happened to be in math class , with the speed of lighting I took a seat before the teacher can start her babbling about how I should organize my time and took a seat next to my best friend .

''hey'' I whispered as I placed my notebooks and pencil case down and gave a smile .

'' hii , why are you late ? '' she helped me organize my things and smiled back .

'' sorry , I woke up late I met j-jerk on my way '' I hissed while I kept my attention at the teacher before she kills me

'' hahahahaha~ you know you 2 will make the best couple '' she said as if she did not hurt my feelings

I saw the teacher shooting me a glare . so I let it pass by this time and focused on the class for the time being .

~~

The class was boring , I didn't need to attend . not that I am super smart or anything its just that I got really bored and the teacher was kind of getting to my nerves .  its been one whole HOUR IN THIS HELL HOLE ,  I cant do it . I will get out of this class right now .

''im going out , sarang '' I told my best friend   * lol her name is sarang <3*

She was so shocked her eyes were wide open as she gasped for air

''what'' she poked me with her pencil , ''how on earth are you planning to do that ''.

'' watch and learn baby'' I told her as I stood up. Slowly the teacher was still explaining some equations with the students . I came closer , I was so nervous I felt my heart beating so loudly inside of me , and I dared  to open my lips .

'' teacher I don’t think I am feeling well '' I started my acting , a playful tear escaped my eyes

''no there is nothing wrong with you go back and sleep on your desk''

That b#$#$  I was not going to give so I went on with the acting .''t-te-teacher, i-I think I can't breathe '' I pretended to gasp for air like my lungs were going to rip off .

''OMG '' the teacher said as if she acted a long with me .

,  I kept coughing and coughing trying to have an escape .

'' teacher I think my friend is going to cough up dying '' my lovely best friend came to help me .

'' do you what is the sentence to jail if she had an attack ? either than losing your job you will be forced to pay the hospital bill-''

'' ok fine , take her I don’t care . it’s the lesson she is going to miss '' she complained and looked really dull as if she knew that we were all acting .

As mean as might this teacher sound , she was my mother's friend and she knew my by heart she knew me since I was a kid . but after the incident  I give any to anyone but my best friend .

I ran out of class dramatically and breathed before I fix my hair , after all this mess  of going out of the class I succeeded  .

But to my surprise . someone was waiting for me , it was key .

I ran to him

''key  '' I almost screamed.

I saw his angelic face with a wide smile his hair was chocolate brown matched his rebellious blue contacts   , he looked so handsome in his uniform , unlike others he was real and blunt as hell we got along pretty well .

''_________ah ~ what are you doing outside ?'' he said as he gave me an arm hug , he was like the big brother I always wanted to have . sadly I don’t have a family anymore , key  means a lot to me , he is almost like a mother when he nags but he is really sweet  .

'' hehehe ~ I wanted to get out of the math lesson didn't feel that well '' I made a cute face so he could forgive me .

He chuckled at me '' yah , you think this type of stuff work on me ?.'' he mimicked my puppy face .

''KEY , KEEEEEEYY THE TEACHER WANTS you '' his name echoed through the hallways , I forgot that he was wearing his gym suit while I was dragging him to talk with me .

''oh I forgot I have to go , if you need me I will be in the gym .'' he ran before I can say anything .

Then again , came a moment of silence .

But was it not weird ? that he popped out of no where like that ? I wondered as I took my steps to the roof .

 

Key's  pov:

 

I went to the gym and saw that everyone was busy practicing I found my way to Jonghyun and tapped his neck.

'' what are you going to do with me your fabulous friend ? '' I gave a cocky laugh as I flipped  my imaginary long hair.

'' I know I can always count on you key '' said Jonghyun excitedly ''so what do you have for me ?''

I got out kim _____ 's cellphone while laughing my off

'' hehehe I got it when I gave her ,an arm hug .'' I gave it to Jonghyun to check if it was real .

''kekekekkekee '' that dino evilly chuckled .

''YAH , you won't go to the extreme you promised it will only be a small joke '' I whined as I started to question my self about  him   . something did not feel good .

'' suuuuure … smallll prank suuuure '' he started to fasten his steps ,and went away.

''YAH . YAAHHH DINO  … KIM .JONGHYUN'' I called but he did not answer .

Maybe this will really turn out to be really fun .

 

 

~~~ 

A/N :long chappii YAY  *O* ~~ please comment and sub <3 

sorry  I have not been uploading lots lately , but school really is bugging me T^T .