Exo gang ?

Unspoken Words

 


No one’s POV:

You went home and furiousness was written all over your face, you kicked the door with your leg and slam it close behind you , you tapped your feet on the ground while your blood was boiling that you feel you’ll explode any time soon , you darted to your room upstairs, and your were cursing him all the way “JERK JEEERK JEEEEERK I MUST’VE KILEED HIM IN THE SCHOOL , EVEN IF I WENT TO THE JAIL ! I DON’T FREAKIN’CARE !! STUPID ARROGENT !!”.

you fall on your bed and never stop cussing him, and since you can’t really handle it anymore , you decided to talk to your best friend ~~~~~~ . she’s the only one who can SEE what J-jerk is doing to humiliate you unlike the other girls in school that sees him as a handsome guy “ come on, tsk. There is NO WAY he can be one , that jerk is just a peace of !! can’t they open their eyes and see who he really is ?!”.

you grabbed your phone from your pocket,you opened the contact list to see that all the contacts are deleted except for one contact number named ~Jonghyunnie oppa~ ……  WHAT DOES HE REALLY THINK HE IS TAKING OTHERS’ PHONES AND PLAY WITH THEM ?!!! ‘breath Jin breath ‘you thought while taking deep breaths and exhaling it really slowly to calm yourself , you decided to take a cold shower to cool yourself down before calling ~~~~~~~ ..

After taking the shower , you opened your  contact book “lucky me I have her number written somewhere here because if not, that Jerk won’t be alive by now”  you thought, you found her number and called her …

“hey Jin” she said

“hey ~~~~ … “you said

“why are you so down jinnie?! Did that guy do something to you again ?! “she said

You told her everything , and she started thinking with you about a good way to get revenge from him …

“oh yeah , listen Jinnie , you know that SHINee is a gang right ?”she said

 “yeah?”you replied

“then what about letting another gang beat them in a gang fight or something ! “

“good idea ! but is there another gang in the school that can be helpful to us ?”

“yup there is .. Exo .. “ she said

‘’ whaa….!!’’

‘’you know Luhan , kris , chanyeol , kai ,D.O. , suh-‘’

‘’how many the are they ?’’

‘’12 , they are super popular and they are all enemies to shinee .’’

‘’im not so sure … I mean how can I get them to talk to me ? wait… Luhan is in our class we hang out sometimes .’’

‘’yah and let them know that you will get Jonghyun because you are a girl you can do a lot better than they can ever do , right ?’’

‘’right this is genies Sarang ‘’  you beamed and was about to say your good bye .

‘’thanks …but don’t get expelled ok ?’’ you can sense that she was super worried , her voice was a bit concerned .

‘’so what if I did, its not like there is anyone to scold me when I get back home ‘’ you  mocked your own situation and before Sarang could comment you interrupted.

‘’well , I will see you tomorrow ok ? bye’’ you said and hanged up .

*tomorrow I will meet shall proceed with my revenge .*

 

 

~~~~~~

 

AN: It will get exciting i promise you 

please comment and sub <3 <3 

oh and thank you for @aya_tan for the poster