Shinee's plan *part 2*

Unspoken Words

 

authors note: I'm writing it currently with my iPhone so sorry if there are mistakes and I will name the girl because it's really hard to work on like that forgive me T^T . Ur name will be : Jin .

your thoughts will be purple

 

jonghyuns thoughts will be grey

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

 Jonghyun's pov:

 I took jin's phone from key , that idiot believed that I actually was planning on not playing a hard trick. Poor thing Jin , I feel bad for her sometimes but then I shrug off the idea and remember that even her cute looks can be very deceiving  .

 *what can it possibly have ? hahaha , that’s funny why does she have so many cat pictures ? is she a cat freak ? *

"hyung"

I heard Minho behind me and I had to shift my gaze up to meet his face

"what ?" I answered half heartily and started to look threw jin's phone .

 "Jin will notice soon , she is going around the hallways near us "

"what are you doing then? go distract her you idiot "

 Sometimes I wonder if Minho is all about looks , he took his leave to the hallways while I went back to jin's phone .

 .... "Omo ,I have an idea " An evil smirk found it's way to my lips .

 Kim Jin , I'm going to make you suffer .

~~~~~~~

 

 ....... While you were walking in the hallways after leaking away from class you realized that you have nothing to do with your life , you were basically roaming in circles in the endless path of school.

 You sighed and remembered * there is a really nice book I wanted to check out , ahh there I think I left something there last time too , let me go check it out *

You got in the library to find no one important enough to talk to , just some students working on some computers . you went to the table where you left your stuff only to meet …..

“J-jerk what are you doing here ? I thought you can’t read “

“interested in me much ? “ a smile crept on his face.

“ sorry what did you say ?”

He opened his lips to speak “I-“

“ I’m sorry I don’t understand language”. You said as you took your stuff from the table and head out . 

*this girl .. hmph lets see what can she do now  *jonghyun thought and stood and walked next to you .and stood infront of you blocking your way .

“move “ you demanded .

He held your phone in his hands and instantly you blinked your eyes several times .*wait is that .o___o.?  no way * you checked your pockets your bag and you can swear it was there . HOW ON EARTH DID HE GET IT ?

You glared at him and tried to snatch it away but then he left his hands high enough that made you jump .

“YAH , GIVE IT TO ME”

*this is amusing* “say please” he said and had no expressions.

“curse my effi- hight’’ you cursed as you jumped again .

*as much as I hate his guts* ‘’ please….NOW GIVE IT BACK’’

‘’what ? I couldn’t hear you’’ *wow she can be really cute when she is mad*      

“please ..” you said and sighed , you gave up on him this is the fastest way to get your phone you thought .

“good girl” he commented and handed the phone. And patted your head.

You snatched your phone and stomped on his foot.

“don’t touch me .you got losers germs”

He didn’t even flinch he just waited there , and stared at you .

* wow guess this dude is really bad I made sure I stepped strongly at his foot ..wait … did he go through my phone ?*

“don’t tell me ….”

You opened your phone to find his picture in the background his pictures everywhere in your phone , everything was deleted .

And when you opened the messages everything was deleted expect for one single message . you opened it to see this:

-       ^^~ baka –

When you looked up again , jonghyun walking away and waving with one hand acting all cool because.

“J-JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK  I WILL GET YOU FOR THIS”

 

And With this your evil plans will start .