I don't want to

The nerd in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hello! Please upvote my stories. I'm sorry for my grammar mistakes. English is not my first language. Well, I'm trying hard to update but there's problem going on. Please comment me if you liked my stories. Thank you.

Rose was panicked. As soon as she heard their conversation, she runs. On her way, she meets several people but she doesn't stop. She doesn't even stop to take a long breathe. She runs to IU. "IU, he... He..." Rose stops and gasps to take breathe.

Time skip....
"See, there's nothing like that. Come on, it's nothing." IU calms Rose. "Should I take it lightly? It's just a prank, right?" Rose asks while looking at IU deeply. IU thinks for a while and then nods. "Of course! Now let's go to drink coffee." IU says but she is still not sure what the guys where talking about. But one thing was for sure that Chanyeol lied Rose about something.
After some time, Chanyeol walks Rose home. He stops walking as Rose arrived at her home. But today, she will not just run to her home after telling him bye. Today, she hugs him tightly and tell him the words she wanted to tell him once she developed her feelings towards him.
"I always felt I'll be left alone in my life. But you proved me wrong. You proved me that even I can have a true love." Rose looks down to her feet and slowly looks into his eyes. "Now, I'm not at all alone." Slowly, tears fell off from her eyes. "I don't feel I want to leave you."
Chanyeol will be shocked to see h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter