Meeting

Step By Step
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wahh!!! At last I met Korean!! Nice to meet you!" That cute guy is quite excited when he saw me.


"Ryeowook-sshi! We need to go now!" Another girl came over and called him to go with her.


"We will meet soon! Bye!" He waved and gone with his friend.


I enter the lift and get down to the ground floor. As I reached the main entrance, I was shocked by what I saw. There's a lot of people crowding on the main entrance.


"What the... Are there politic rush?!" I hesitated a while either to go out or not to.


"Miss Im?" I turned around to see who is the one that called me.


"Oh! Annyeonghaseyo!" It's the driver just now.


"Annyeonghaseyo! Miss Im, are you going out?" He asked me.


"Ne... but..." I looked at the main entrance again.


"Don't worry miss, the car is at the car park. We just need to go to the basement..." He motion me to the lift at there.


"Really?! Wahh... Lucky me..." I walked to the lift happily.


____________________________________________________________________________________________


"Where do you want to go Miss Im?" The driver asked when he start to drive.


"Back to my house. Here's the address!" I handed him a piece of paper.


"Okay... Thanks" He take a look at it and concentrate driving.


"By the way, why there is crowd at the main entrance just now?" I asked.


"That's just a group of fans. Miss doesn't need to worry"


"Fans? What fans? Any celebrities coming?"


"Ne. Super Junior are having concert tomorrow at Bukit Jalil" He explained.


"Ohh... Then it will be traffic jam again" I commented.


After 30 minutes of journey, at last we reached my house.


"Wow~ It's really far away ~ I will be back fast!" I said and jumped out from the car.


I quickly enter the house and run into my room. My luggage are not packed finish. I quickly continue packing. The family photo at the table also packed into it.After 15 minutes, my job is completed. I dragged the luggage and go down to the stairs. I look around the house for the last time.


"I will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter