Meeting Ver. 2

Step By Step
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Did you pack all your things?" Halmoni asked for the last time.


"Ne! I checked it!" I answered while tying my hair up to pony tail.


"Okay~ Let's go!" Halmoni grabbed her luggage and walk towards the door.


We went down the counter to check out. After that, we waited for the driver to come. We are at the lobby where it is near the main entrance. Just like that day, a lot of people at the outside of the main entrance.


"What's happening here? Why is there so many people?" Halmoni asked.


"Our driver ajusshi said they are Super Junior's fans. See the board that they are holding. Kyuhyun, Donghae, Eunhyuk... Siwon... Sungmin... So many different name"


"Aigo... I thought that only Korea fans will like this.... The fans at here also the same..." Halmoni shakes her head.


"Halmoni! Don't look down on fans okay? They are very powerful!" I joked.


The driver ajusshi come in and help us to take the luggage. We followed behind him cautiously to the car. I helped him with the luggage and enter the car.Before leaving, I heard screams from the crowd.


"Wow.... They are really 'powerful' ... " I commented.


The journey to the airport only takes 20 minutes but it seems like 5 minutes. I never got enough of the scenery at here. It's going to be long long time before I can come back here.


"Thanks for helping us in these few days. You have been doing the job perfectly. Nice to meet you" Halmoni praised the driver ajusshi.


"It's my job to help madam. Glad that madam is satisfy with it. It's nice to meet madam and miss. When both of you visit Malaysia again, feel free to give me a call!" The driver ajusshi shakes hand with us.


With this, we bid goodbye to the ajusshi and enter the airport. We checked in and enter the departure place. Luckily, it's not too late.


The stewardess lead us to our place. I sit by the window and looking outside for the last time.


"Nana-ah... I want to go to the toilet first" Halmoni told me and stands up.

<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter