Hometown

Step By Step
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's all because of you guys!!!!" Leeteuk smacked them like a domino.


"Ah... So you are the one that stay next to us...." Halmoni voiced out as she popped out from nowhere again.


"Next to us? Oh wait..... Is she the one that make Heechul hyung...." Before Kyuhyun finish his sentence, Leeteuk nodded.


"Make what?" I asked Kyuhyun.


"Ah? Nothing~ Haha~" He awkwardly smiled.


"To our lovely passengers, we are about to depart. Please be seated and fasten the seat belt. Thank you" A thin voice crackled over the speaker.


"Let's chat later~" All of them waved and went back to their seat.


The time passed fast in the peaceful environment. Few hours are gone and we landed safely on Korea. I helped halmoni with her bags and we got out from the plane. Since I opened my eyes until we exit the plane, those guys are no where to be seen. Without caring it we enter the airport. It's quite windy on that day. As we step out from the departure place, again, there's lots of people standing at there.


"Are there idols coming back from Korea too...." I said while looking at the boards taken by those fans.


"No idea~ Let's catch our plane first~" Halmoni said as we check in again to fly back to Jeju Island.


It's just a 45 minutes journey and we reached Jeju Island. The last I came was.... 7 years old? I am not sure. It seems changed a lot in here. We took a cab from the airport and straightly go to halmoni's house. The cab stops at the beginning of the road. It's hard for a car to enter so we just walk. The environment is just the same. Trees and flowers surrounding us. 15 minutes journey is not tiring due to the cool weather.


"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter