Teasing and Banging

Step By Step
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I am sorry! My halmoni is like this! Are you having dinner with your friends?" I took a look at the guys at the corner.


"Ahh ne... I think I don't disturb both of you... See you around soon.. Bye halmoni!" He bowed to both of us and leave.


I sat down and stare at halmoni.


"Why look at me like this? No manners!" Halmoni took a sip of her tea.


"Halmoni! Why did you act like that just now?" I puffed my cheeks and questioned her.


"Just testing him out~ Why? You like him?" Halmoni teased me.


"Halmoni!" My cheeks feel hot and halmoni just laughed.


----* Ryeowook's side *----


"Wookie~ Your friend?" Sungmin asked as soon as Ryeowook sit down.


"Ah~ Today we met each other at the lift! She is Korean so I greeted her!" Ryeowook explained.


"Hyung~ She is your type, right?" Henry .


"What?!" Ryeowook smacked his head. "She is not"


"Ouchh!! Pain!!!" Henry whined in pain while the others laughed at him.


----* The next day *----


Since it's the last day at Malaysia, I took halmoni out to have some shopping. I heard that Korea's things are quite expensive. It's better to buy some first.


There isn't much fans at outside today so we just walked to the shopping mall which is located next to the hotel. It's been hours since we shop. Halmoni bought a lot of things for me. I rejected her offer to pay but she insisted. So, I just let her to pay. I will buy more things back for her when I work in future!


The time passed fast until we are not aware that it's already 8 o'clock. After having dinner, we went back to the hotel to pack up our things. We are flying to Korea on 8.00 AM tomorrow.


"Let's sleep early my child~" Halmoni said.


"Ne~ Let's sleep!" I jumped to my bed and switch the lights off.


____________________________________________________________________________________________


-Bang bang -


"HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!" Loud voices are coming from the next door that awakens me and halmoni.


"What time... Is it now..." I struggle up to see the time.

It's already 12.00 AM!


"Why is it so noisy...." Halmoni murm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter