Preparing and moving

Step By Step
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Info for those who don't know , Halmoni means Grandmother :) And the words with itallics are the people's thinking/mind

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Halmoni! You are coming to Malaysia?! That's great! I miss you a lot!" I get excited when I heard Halmoni's voice.


"Ne.... You are not willing to come back by yourself so I need to fetch you back!" Halmoni said over the phone.


"I know it! By the way halmoni, it's late now! Better go and sleep now! Arasseo?" I demanded with aegyo.


"Arasseo arasseo! You too! Good night my dear! We will meet in two days!" Halmoni told me.


"Ne halmoni! See you soon! Nights! Muacks!" I send a flying kiss and end the phone call.


Going back to Korea soon. I am so scared but at the same time, excited too. I laid myself down on my bed, looking at the ceiling.


"Appa... Omma.... Where are you? Why did you disappear suddenly without leaving any words behind? I miss you both a lot!" A tear escaped from the corner of my eyes.


Memories are flashing back like a movie in the theater. Happy, sad, nervous, exciting, angry, still fresh in my mind. It's all my treasure. Thinking about those days make me feel tired. Soon I fall asleep, hugging the picture that I treasure a lot.


----* The next day : At the school *----


"Oh my god! Oh my god! Super Junior is going to held their concert this Saturday! I am so happy!!" One of the queenka excitedly say with her friends.


"Yeah!!! My Hyukjae!!! Ahhh ~~"


"My Sungminnie!! I am going to meet you again!" All of them keep on talking about their idols.


I cleaned up the pictures and all the things from my table. They are going to follow me back to Korea too.


"Yah Kyung Na! You are going to leave already?" One of the queenka named Minyeon asked.


"Yeah~ Aren't that your wish?" I replied back without looking at her.


"But you are going to Korea! I hate you more!"


"You never like me before too" I rolled my eyes and continue packing.


"Yah! Can't you be polite?! If your attitude are the same when you are in Korea, for sure you are doomed!" Minyeon slammed a book on my table.


"You never being polite with me so why should I do it?" I glared at he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter