Two

A Night of Miracles

Mina was sitting on their small bed, folding the clothes. It was mostly Momo's clothes and older girl always said that she can do it by herself. However, Mina felt obliged to do that at least for her girlfriend. There is one day that Momo tried to hide her own pile of clean clothes from Mina but failed to keep it longer. Mina eventually found it and cleaned up her mess. Therefore, Momo gave up stopping Mina from her girlfriend duties (that's what Mina said). 

 

Momo came out from the shower looking fresh. A towel hanging from her shoulder as she stepped near the window. "The snow is falling tonight." She commented. Mina just smiled while folding the last piece of Momo's shirt. 

 

"It means that tonight's gonna be cold," Mina replied. "Erm, can you help me keep these clothes in the closet, Momoring?" 

 

Momo turned to face Mina and smiled faintly. "Sure, princess." As she leaned down to pick up her clothes, a few drop of water dripped onto Mina from her still wet hair. "I just said tonight's gonna be cold. Dry your hair, Momo before you catch a cold." Said Mina.

 

Momo let out a chuckle as she saw Mina frowning. "Okay, ma'am. Do you want to dry it for me?" Momo asked as she walked towards the bed. Without waiting for Mina's answer she plopped beside her. "Come one, it's one of your girlfriend duties." Momo stiffled a laughter as Mina's frown getting serious. 

 

"Don't tease me!" Mina scolded as she slapped Momo's back hard. "Ouch! Be gentle to your girlfriend please!" Momo complained. "I'm going to tell Eomma that you bullied me," Momo said, reaching for her phone beside the pillow. 

 

Oh, yes. After that fateful night at the stall, the couple became closed with the stall owner. The old woman asked them to call her Eomma, and they agreed, as long as the three of them comfortable. They keep in touch through phone calls, and sometimes Mina and Momo will visit the stall three times a week. 

 

"I said stop teasing me, Momo." Mina said. Her voice became authorative. Momo dropped her phone beside her and giggled. "I'm just kidding, babe. Now, will you help me dry my hair?"

 

Mina's frown was long gone as she took the towel from Momo. Well, she cannot stay mad at Momo for that long, can she?

 

Mina started drying Momo's wet hair with the towel when she remembered something.

 

"Your back muscles felt so stiff when I slapped it just now. Did you overwork yourself again?" Mina asked. Momo was speechless. She truly can't hide anything from the younger girl. It's true she did extra work to gain extra pays from her boss. She still can tolerates it. She needs the money for Mina's eyes surgery after all. But Mina doesn't have to know that.

 

"Yeah, I do extra work sometimes. We short of staffs." Momo confessed but there's a lie at the end of the sentence. "It's worth the pay. Don't worry to much, babe." Momo said.

 

"Are you sure?" Mina still cannot believe her.

 

"100% sure, ma'am!" Momo said confidently. There's no reply from the younger girl.

 

"I'm done with your hair. Now, lie down." Mina said as she put the wet towel aside. Momo had this grin plastered on her face when Mina told her that. She was getting a dirty thought until Mina brushed it off.

 

"Lie on your stomach, Momoring. I'm massaging your back now." Mina said. Luckily Mina can't see how Momo's face fell in disappointment. She thought she will be getting something tonight. But she was wrong.

 

Following her girlfriend's order, Momo lie down on her stomach. Later, she felt heavy on her back as Mina placed herself on Momo's back. Her hands and fingers were ready for a massage. 

 

"Uhm, that's good." Momo moaned in satisfied as she felt Mina's hand working on her stiff back muscles. Mina focused on her work though she heard how sensual her girlfriend sound just now. She tried hard to ignore it.

 

"Ah, right there!" Momo moaned again but this time Mina slapped her back. "Keep it down will you? The neighbours will think otherwise."

 

Momo smirked hearing that. "Oh, really? What would they think, babe?"

 

Okay, Momo is really getting on her nerves now. 

 

"Hirai Momo!" Mina exclaimed as she slapped Momo's back multiple times to vent her anger at her girlfriend. Momo cannot stop screaming of pain after that.

 

"You sure had the talent of slapping people's back," Momo said after Mina stopped. "Ouch, I think my back is red now." Momo winced.

 

Mina leaned down on her front and hugged Momo from the back. "I'm sorry," she said softly. "Was it really hurt?" 

 

Momo smiled. "It's from you so it's okay." She struggled to turn her body so she can face her girlfriend. When she does, she returned the hug. "Are you okay?" Momo finally asked after they remained silence for some times.

 

"You're such a bad liar, you know." Mina whispered softly but Momo heard that clearly. She was confused with Mina's statement. "What? How am I a bad liar?"

 

Mina sighed. "I know you were doing extra works to get extra pays." She said. "Is it because of me? Because of my surgery?" Mina looked up to face Momo. The older girl stared into Mina's eyes guiltily. 

 

"So you know," Momo replied. "I'm trying my best for you, love. It's my own girlfriend duty." Momo leaned and pecked in Mina's cold lips. "You don't have to worry at all." Momo said, caressing Mina's cheek with her palm. 

 

"But—" Mina wanted to retort back but she was silenced with Momo's kiss. The girl gave her a long peck on her lips before she gave another on her forehead. 

 

"You can't fight me, love.  I love you so much that I'm willing to give all of me for you." She said. "You worth the efforts, Mina. You don't need to say anything."

 

"I love you too, Momoring. So much..." Mina said as tears threatening to come out. But she did her best to hold it in. 

 

"Me too." Momo whispered. "You're such a good girl." Momo said while ruffeling Mina's hair. 

 

"Now, will you kiss me to sleep? It's a punishment since you slapped my back hard just now." 

 

* * *

 

To be continue...