PART IV

A Love To Last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rośe was running fast on the hallways of Seoul Medical Clinic, It’s 2:45am when she received a call from her Aunt Bom that her mama Chae got into accident. She immediate drove to the hospital and looked for her mama. Her mind was full of her mama and she can’t think anything other than her mama Chae. As soon as she reached the said hospital, the nurse on the information desk directed her that her mother was on the operating room right now.

 


Her steps slowed down as she saw her mommy Dara sitting on the bench near the operating room door, praying. Her aunt Bom was beside her and her uncle was walking back and forth indicating that it’s a serious matter. She walk weakly to her mom but her mom welcomed her with a loud slap. The first every slap she received from her mom since she was born.

 

“Dara!” Her aunt Bom gasp.


Her knees suddenly felt so week that she needed to support her body by the railings on the wall. Her mind suddenly became blank, her tears slowly went out from her eyes, her hands became cold and everything her mom says to her last night keep on flashing on her mind.


“Are you happy now?! This is what you want right?!” Dara angrily said.

 


“m..mom…”

 


“Look at her Chaeyoung! My wife who did everything to make sure that we are safe, that YOU ARE SAFE! is now fighting for her own life because of my ungrateful daughter!” Dara exclaimed.

 

“Mo..mom…mom I’m s…sorry” she said crying.

 


“Sorry? Will your sorry be enough to save my wife?” and a tear feel from Dara’s eyes.

 


Chaeyoung started crying harder. She doesn’t know what to say anymore. Her mom was right, even if she doesn’t point finger her she knows it’s her fault. If only she listened to her mama Chae to go back with her, if only she didn’t hurt her feelings, if only she’s not being too selfish, this thing would never happen.

 

“If something happened to Chaerin, I will never forgive you” Hearing those words from her mom cuts her heart the most. 

 

She was silently crying there when she felt an arm pulled her for a hug and once she saw her uncle Tabi hugging her, she let out a soft cry. 

 

 

It was the most nerve rocking feeling Dara and Rośe felt in their whole life. It’s already 6 in the morning but there are still no news about Chaerin’s operation. Tabi already told Chaeyoung that her mama is not in good condition when they came, that Chaerin need to undergo an immediate head operation because of the blood clout inside her brain. Chaeyoung almost fainted hearing those specially his uncle Tabi’s last words… “You’re mama might not make it, the doctors said we only have 30% survival rate even after the operation”.

 

 

She was sitting beside her mom even if Dara doesn’t seem to be happy with her company right now. She tried to hold her mom’s hand occasionally but she got nothing but refusal. Her aunt Bom brought them coffee and some bread but neither both of them have appetite to eat. Her mom keeps on silently praying while she look at the operating room door blankly. She was just damn worried sick.

 

 

After few more hours, a doctor came out and look for her mama Chae’s family. Her mommy Dara immediately stood up, she did too.

 


“W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter