Part III

A Love To Last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaerin was looking from left to right to make sure that she will not missed her daughter’s car. It was raining hard and she can’t barely see the road, not even with the help of her wind shield wiper but she kept on driving all worried for her daughter’s safety.

 


Few more meters of driving she finally saw the red Mercedes Benz she was looking for a half an hour now. The car was moving slowly, from the looks of it the driver seems like looking for a specific house. She stepped on the accelerator a bit more so she can match the distance with Rośe and once she did, she rolled her windows open.

 

Even in the fuggy surrounding she can clearly see how her daughter widen her eyes after seeing her. She signaled Rośe to stop the car and fortunately her daughter stopped by the side walk. She parked her car infront of Chaeyoung’s and immediately went to her daughter with umbrella on her hand. She entered Rośe car and sat beside her daughter.

 

“What are you doing here Ma?” Rośe asked and by the sounds of it, she was a little bit annoyed.

 


“Lisa called us. We’re worried. Let’s go home your mom was waiting for you” She said calmly.

 


“I need to met someone mama, just go home and don’t worry about me” Chaeyoung said.

 

“Come on Chaeyoung, how can we not worry about you? Can’t you see the weather? It’s storming” she said pointing the heavy rain drops that’s falling on them.

 

 

“I really need to meet this person tonight mama. I’m sorry but please stop following me. I’ll be home after this” Chaeyoung said.

 

Chaerin was lossing her patients, she barely losses it for Chaeyoung but tonight, with all the worries she has in her heart she don’t think she can gave her daughter her patients.

 


“Mama please, just let me. Go back to your car” She heard Rośe speak again.

 

 

“Are you still looking for your real dad? Is that the reason why you’re going to meet your mom’s old friend?” she asked, her voice was sad as hell and she can’t hide it anymore.

 

When Rośe was about to denied it, she speak again.

 


“Am I not enough for you?” She asked as a tear fell from her cheeks.

 


Rośe was taken a back, she never once in her life saw her Mama Chaerin cried infront of her. She was her hero and she look up on her for being a strong woman but tonight, her mom looks vulnerable.  She wanted to hug her, tell her that she’s enough that she will not leave them, that she was just doing this because she needed it for herself, to have the answers for her questions but she can’t, she can’t understand why but she just can’t say it to her mother like something is stopping her.

 

“Mom…”

 


“I really don’t know how to feel about this, I never wished to feel this so much pain but I do. I really do right now. I loved you so much that I did everything I can to make sure that you won’t feel any less for our family but I guess, no matter how hard I tried, no matter how much I pray for you to feel enough, this day will still come and I can’t do anything about it.” 

 

She don’t know what to say or how to explain her side. She’s looking at her Mama Chae that was just looking down but her tears are flowing freely from her eyes.

 


Silence. Just silence filling the whole car right now. Rośe really felt how devastated her mother is and she’s cursing herself for making her feel this way.

 


“I’m sorry mama” she finally spook. “But I really wanna know who is my dad so please let me. Leave me now mama, I can handle myself” she said that looking straight at the road.

 


She doesn’t want to look so cold and unaffected but she needs to. She doesn’t wanna miss this chance of getting some information to know her dad.

 


“I guess you really made up your mind” Chaerin wiped her own tears.

 

 

Rośe is still not answering, she was just silent so Chaerin let out a deep sighed.

 


“if your going to meet Tiffany Young, follow me.” Chaerin said coldly.

 


She was hurt, so hurt that she feel nothing inside her right now. Like her whole being left her body and it became numb.

 

“I’ll leave you there after I made sure your safe. Your mom was worried about you” then she went out and go to her own car.

 

 

Rośe just stared on her mom, surprised by the way she talked. That was the first time her mother showed her, her cold side and it breaks Rośe’s heart. She knows, she went over board and she felt so guilty.

 


She followed her car until it stop on a huge brown gate. Her mom signaled her that it is the house she was looking for. She wanted to get off her car, hug her mom and tell her that no matter what she’ll learn tonight she will still going home to them. She was about to get out from her car when her mom started to drive again. She stopped and stared at her mom’s car that is now slowly fading away from her. She was left alone in the middle of the street on a lonely night.

 


She stayed at her car for few minutes, trying to put herself together before meeting the person who will give her the answer she’s been looking for. She looked at her phone hoping to see a message from her parents but there is none. She looked at her self from the mirror and took a deep breath.

 


“Here we go” she whispered and went out.

 

                           -----*-----*-----*-----*-----*-----

 

 

Dara was sitting on their couch all worried for her wife and daughter. It’s still raining hard and Chaerin is still not messaging her. She tried to call her wife for several times now but Chaerin’s still not answering. She also tried

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter