Part II

A Love To Last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Rośe it’s getting late, I think we should go home now” Lisa, Rośe new found friend told her.

 


They were at the gangnam street, roaming around hoping to find any possible lead to find her father.

 

“But I still don’t have a lead Lisa” she sadly said.

 

Lisa hold her hand and put some of her hair strand on the back of her ears.

 

“Let’s take a rest for now okay? Let’s just visit again tomorrow” Lisa assured her with a warm smile. “besides, we have to review for tomorrows exam”

 


“I’m sorry for dragging you here” she said, guilty for making Lisa come with her even they are in the middle of midterm examinations.

 


“It’s okay, your special to me and I’ll be worried if you’ll go here alone”

 

“Still, thank you Lisa”

 

“How about a dinner to thank me?” The girl said while making her eyebrows up and down.

 


“hahaha come on! Let’s have dinner then” She said pulling the girl on the bus stop.

 

      -*-*-*-*-

“Rośe?” Lisa called her, they were still at the restaurant. 

 

“hmm?”

 

Rośe looked at Lisa after few minutes that the girl didn’t speak only to found out the the girl was looking at her as if she wanna ask something but was hesitated to do so.

 

“Come on Lisa, what is it?” she asked.

 


“Did you told your parents that your looking for your real dad?” the girl seriously asked.

 

Rośe felt her chest became heavy, it feels like something just put inside it that she can’t breath properly. Like something she was carrying for a long time now.

 

“I did. Last week” she said sadly.

 

“and?”


“what do you mean and?”

 

“How do they react? Your mom? Your mama?”

 

“I actually didn’t mind their reaction that time. I can’t even look at them after I said that. I know I badly hurt them both and I feel so guilty but it doesn’t change the fact that I still wanna know my real dad.” She looked outside, feeling the loneliness of the night.

 


“Aren’t you contended with them? You love them right?” Lisa continued to asked since they never had a chance to talk this one since they became close.


“of course I do love them. God knows how much I love my mothers but after the reality hit me, I just realize that I’m not complete, I feel like there is still a missing piece that only my father can fix.”  Then she let out a soft sighed. 

 

Lisa grab her hand on the table “I’m always here, I’ll support you” and smiled.

 


                                       -*-*-*-*-


“Love? Rosé isn’t home yet?” Dara heard Chaerin. She was watching the news killing the time will waiting for their daughter. Chaerin on the other hand just came out from her study room.

 


“Not yet. I’ll call her later after the news” she said not looking at her wife.

 

Actually she’s not really into the news, she was just trying to avoid her wife’s gazed every time the later was asking about their child.

 

“Hey… you okay?” She felt Chaerin’s arm wrapping to her neck.

 


“yeah” She softly said.

 


“Are you still thinking about how I feel? I told you I’m fine love” Chaerin assured her.

 

She wanted to believe her wife. She wanted to tell her that she believe her but every time she met her eyes, the sadness, the pain and the fear can vividly see in those beautiful eyes.

 

“I’m so sorry love” she for the first time cried in front of her wife. “It’s my fault, if only I can face that bastard we will never be in this place, if only I had the guts to tell Rośe about her dad then maybe she would not look for him now. It’s my fault. And I hated myself” She said crying.

 


Chaerin tightened her hug on her while kissing her repeatedly on the top of her head trying to calm her down.

 


“shh… it’s okay, it’s not your fault Dara. Please love don’t blame yourself. Your hurting me even more. Stop crying coz I can’t bare it love” She felt Chaerin’s voice cracked. She’s crying.

 


“I don’t know what to do coz if I tell her where is her father I don’t think she can handle the truth or how can she accept everything. I’m so scared for our daughter, I’m scared that she can’t take everything right now. She’s still young and those things might ruin her” 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter