Messy mind

Never Say You Love Me

 

You struggled to break free from his grip but he just kept on tightening his grip more and more, making you gave up.

You sighed in defeat and looked up at him, “What do you want again? I never owe you anything. So why do you keep on bothering me?”

L.Joe kept on staring at you and finally spoke up after a few minutes of tightly shutting his mouth, “Actually, you do owe me something…”

You frowned and stared at him in disbelief, “What is it?”

L.Joe stared at you again and loosened up his grip on you. You quickly got on a defensive position. After L.Joe completely removed his hand from gripping your arm, you quickly ran off.

You glanced back at him to make sure he didn’t chase after you but all he did was just sadly gazing at you. You slowed down your steps and looked back at him once again to make sure he wasn’t anywhere near you.

You panted heavily and deeply breathed in and out, ‘What am I doing again?’ you sighed and wiped the beads of perspires on your forehead.

You looked behind you for the last time and sighed in relief, “I’m doing that again… Aish~ This is why I’m feeling something wrong will happen after Chunji told me yesterday that he can’t walk me to school today…” you continued walking to school in a normal speed.

--------

You reached your classroom and put your bag down on your chair. You sat down and released yet another sigh. Jieun heard and blinked at you, “Are you exercising this early morning? You looked like someone who had just finished jogging” she stated and you gave her a look.

“Believe me, it’s worse than that” you murmured then quickly rested your head on the warm top of your table.

Jieun raised one of her eyebrows and decided to not bother. She then took out another thick novel and started reading away.

You stared at the book but your mind was actually wandering off towards the time when you’re witnessing L.Joe’s sad gaze, “Argh! I’m going crazy!” you screamed but enough for just the both of you to hear.

Jieun turned to you and blinked again, “You really are going crazy” she mumbled and shook her head. She then focused back on her book afterwards.

You rested your head on the table once again and Jieun secretly stared at you. She smiled softly and thought, ‘Chunji, I hope your plan will be a success’

--------

Its break time and Jieun told you that Chunji wants to meet you so you headed to the place where Jieun had told you earlier.

You looked around and scratched your head when you saw no one is there.

‘Where is he?’ you wondered and spun around.

Meanwhile, Chunji secretly got closer to you from behind. While you were placing both of your hands on your hips, he slowly encircled you with an arm and showed you the red rose he had bought yesterday right in front of your face.

You blinked at the rose and furrowed your eyebrows in confusion but before you could even say anything, Chunji had yelled the words that he had meant from the first time he saw you.

“~~~~~-ah! Saranghae! Please be my girlfriend!” he shut his eyes tightly. His heart was drumming quickly against his ribcage as he waited for your response.

-----------------------------------

*Drums rolling* so, what will your answer be?

Kekeke! I like this a lot! ^O^

Even I, the author, can feel nervous

Wait for the next update, okay?! *Wink*