Second meeting

Never Say You Love Me

 

You massaged your tummy gently and breathed out in relief. Chunji made an adorable eye-smile while grinning playfully at you.

“It’s the best, right?” Chunji held up two thumbs up, still with the grin plastered onto his face.

“You’re right! I’m really full right now” you puffed out your cheeks and smiled widely at him.

“I’ll treat you again next time!” he smiled while crossing his arms in satisfaction.

“There again, Jjinja?” you grabbed the hem of his shirt while jumping like a little kid with your eyes widened in absolute excitement.

Chunji pretended to sigh and placed his hands on the back of his head, “Well~ If…”

He paused ad looked at you seriously. You gulped and blinked at him, “I-If?”

“If you always do as I told you” he pointed at you and you blinked again.

After a slight pause, you slowly nodded and Chunji smiled victoriously, “Good girl” he patted your head like you’re some kind of dog and you frowned deeply yet cutely.

“Do I look like I’m your pet?” you raised an eyebrow at him.

“Sort of” he grinned playfully while showing his adorable bunny teeth.

You crossed your arms with a huff and Chunji just secretly smiled beside you.

“Aigoo~ this ahjumma always gets angry…” Chunji started joking around so your anger would quickly subside.

You blinked at him and gave out a small amused smile, “Why are you always calling me ahjumma?”

“Because you are one?” he shrugged casually.

You rolled your eyes but smiled. You then continued walking towards your home afterwards.

------

The next day, you had gone to school alone since Chunji said he’ll be really early to school today along with Jieun, his noona and he can’t go to your house since he’ll just go straight to school.

‘So lonely at this early morning… Aish. Nappeun Chunji~’ you shook your head and took out your phone along with your earphones. You then played some sad songs on your phone.

Since you were holding some papers, you pinned it tightly to the side of your body with your elbow and as a result, some of the papers fell.

You stopped on your tracks and rolled your eyes in frustations, ‘Great~ now the papers are bullying me… What a NICE day!’ you half-heartedly smiled and quickly stooped down after tucking in your phone in your blazer’s pocket.

You slowly collected them one by one when suddenly, a pair of familiars black shoes stopped in front of you. You frowned and looked up. After confirming who the person really is, you speedily collected all the papers, stood up and swept passed him.

But then, L.Joe swiftly grabbed your arm and you lost your balance but you managed to balance up your weight on the ground quickly.

You looked up at him and glared daggers at him with narrowed eyes while L.Joe just stared at you.

----------------------------------

Ehem. It’s a double update! ^O^

I hope you enjoy! Actually, it was supposed to be triple update but I decided to make you guys wonder on what will happen next then I’ll update the third one later.

Kekeke :B

Comment and subscribe, as usual!