Never Say It

Never Say You Love Me


Both you and L.Joe has arrived at the infirmary room with L.Joe kept mumbling nonsensical things like Chunji had pushed him which you know it's a total like.

"Darn. Why did he push me? That baboya" he mumbled and cursed another alien word to Chunji.

You rolled your eyes and sat him on one of the bed. You walked to the cabinet and searched for the first aid kit.

The teachers who were always taking care of the infirmary room is out at the moment so you searched for the first aid kit yourself while L.Joe is still talking nonsense by himself.

"Yah! Where did the teachers keep the first aid kit?!" you yelled so that L.Joe can stop mumbling. L.Joe stopped mumbling as you had expected but what he say next is more annoying that what he did before, "Are you blind or a babo? Of course it's somewhere there! Just search carefully, you dummy!" he yelled.

You jaw dropped and you shot him a death glare, "One more curse word coming from your mouth, you heal your knee on your own" you threatened him.

You kept searching and then gave up, "I'm giving up! I can't find it!" you yelled in frustation and faked a sniffle.

"What about my bleeding knee?" L.Joe asked you with wide eyes.

"Well, I'm sorry! I just entered this school this year" you reminded him and he gritted his teeth.

You stared at him then looked at his injured knee. You looked around the room and noticed something under the bed L.Joe was sitting on. You stooped down and took it out.

"It's either you're blind or you're really a babo. It's just under you but you don't even realize it?" you took the first aid kit and opened it.

"Well, I was ON it" he said, emphasizing on the word 'ON'.

You rolled your eyes. You took a white cotton and soaked it with cold water. You then gently wiped the blood that was slightly dry on L.Joe's knee and he hissed in pain while closing his eyes.

"You should do it carefully!" L.Joe yelled angrily and keeps shutting his eyes tightly.

"It doesn't look like it's in pain. Why are you so scared?" you frowned and he finally opened his eyes.

"Aish... If nor because of that guy" L.Joe started blaming on Chunji again.

You looked at him sternly while crossing your arms, "It's your own fault. Don't blame other people on something you're embarrassed with" you clearly stated.

You applied medicine on his knee and he winced.

"I-I'm not blaming other people, you baboya!" he said and you shook your head while smiling. His expressions right at the moment is seriously funny.

"Everybody saw that you tripped by yourself and by the way, Chunji is already far ahead from you" you glared at him.

You put the first aid kit back under the bed and washed your hand. You looked up at glaring L.Joe and smirked, "Now what's the problem?"

"You're my girlfriend and you should be on my side. But why did you defended that guy more?" he clenched his hand tightly.

"Because he's on the correct side to defend on" you answered back with a serious face.

"You're supposed to cheer me up that I'm feeling disappointed right now, not making it even more worse!" he yelled and you rolled your eyes.

"Have you ever think that I'm really your girlfriend?" you said and L.Joe automatically shut his mouth.

"I never feel that you appreciate me as one before. Why is that?" you pretended to think. L.Joe stared at you in disbelief.

"Because you never love me" you straigtforwardly said to him and he blankly stared at you face, but he's pretty shocked in the inside.

"So, don't say... I mean... You never say you love me before" you stated and softly gazed at him, feeling very hurt.

It's true. L.Joe is quite shocked. Not because he's hurt but because he never knew that you would notice his motive all along.

Right at the moment, Chunji came inside the room to check on both of you. He opened the door and you quickly turned around, sped out of the room. Chunji widened his eyes when you pushed him out of the way and ran away.

He watched your disappearing figure and decided to go inside to know what had happened. He saw L.Joe blankly staring at the floor and he automatically knows what had happened.

Chunji then quickly ran out of the room and went back to where the sport event was taking place. He looked at the grandstand and he grew disappointed when he can't find you.

Jieun noticed Chunji and she quickly ran over to him, "Is ~~~~~ still in the infirmary room?" she asked him.

Chunji stared at her and shook his head, "Noona, help me find ~~~~~!" Chunji grabbed her hand.

Jieun blinked and stared at him in confusion, "What happened to ~~~~~?"