Capable Chunji

Never Say You Love Me

School was dismissed; you quickly went to L. Joe’s class planning to walk home together. Hope welled up your chest when you saw his class was just dismissed on time.

 ‘Great!’ you beamed.

People get out from the class and some of them stared at you in disgust… (Of course they’re girls). You just blinked at them while a small smile still plastered on your face.

A sound of familiar laughing and chatting followed by some unfamiliar girl voice get inside your ears and you automatically hide somewhere unnoticeable. (Of course it’s L. Joe, who else~)

You tilt your head to the side and your small smile finally disappeared, you watched L. Joe disappeared with a pretty girl (should I add with a nice figure?) beside him while chatting and laughing happily.

Your knees weakened and you sit while sighing heavily, ‘I knew it would be like this~’

You close your eyes before your tears can well up in it.

---

You walk slowly and decided to go to the nearby café; you sit at the corner and sadly gaze outside the glass.

“May I have your order?” a soft female voice came inside your ears.

“Give me any latte~” you replied without even looking at the waitress.

“How about you sir?” the waitress ask.

‘Sir?’ you frowned in confusion, you look to the side where the waitress were and look twice at the person in front of you.

You blinked at him and he playfully smile at you while his chin was supported by both of his palm.

“Give me the same latte as her~” he replied and continued to gaze at you.

You blinked at him in puzzle and finally managed to speak, “what are you doing here?”

Chunji pouted and furrowed his eyebrows, “that’s so rude of you~”

You cleared your throat and looked away, “mian~”

You stare at his eyes and bit your lower lip, “but I have nothing to ask, so, what are you doing here?” you raised both of your eyebrows.

“I was at my usual spot when suddenly I saw you, so I follow you” he blinked innocently while you stare at him in disbelief.

“You… follow me?” you point yourself and he confidently nodded.

You sigh, “whatever~”

Chunji gaze at you, “are you alright? You look… disappointed in some way~”

“It doesn’t matter~ you can’t even help me if I told you…” you continue to gaze outside the glass. The waitress came bringing the two latte that both of you order earlier and put it on the table.

You quickly sip some then looked outside the glass back while chunji still gaze at you.

“Although I look like this, but I’m capable of anything you know~” he frowned but you still continue to stare outside the glass.

Chunji pouted, ‘babo~’

“Let me guess, love problem?” he blinked at you and you frozen at your spot, ‘how did he know?’

You finally looked at him and he smile amusedly.

He faked a sigh and shook his head, “Haiz~ teenagers nowadays always have love problem…” he looked at you and shook his head again.

“Wae, did you have a love problem too?” you raised one of your eyebrows and stare at him.

He shook his head, “so, you really have a love problem? Let see, did your namjachingu cheat on you? Or… he just dumped you? Or… you just found out that he lied to you?”

You blinked at him in disbelief and he quickly avoid eye contact, “so it should be one of them… let just make this simple, namja are namja… they don’t really knows girls feeling and well~ you should fine other namja or just give up with him.” He scratched his head uncomfortably.

“What if I can’t?” you shot him a question a second after he finish what he said.

“Then stop sighing, you can told him or just continue the relationship… what so hard?” Chunji rolled his eyes.

“Listen, if the situation is he was cheating on me? How can I still continue this relationship?” you raised one of your eyebrows.

“So what? He’s still yours anyway~” Chunji mumbled and you smile.

“You’re a good adviser” you nodded and give him a thumb up.

“Are you just testing me?” Chunji widened his eyes and you nodded slowly. Chunji playfully glared at you and you chuckle.

‘he isn’t bad, huh~” you sip some of the latte and stare at him.