Have a nice life

Fifteen years and counting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Thanks for meeting me Sue" AJ said as soon as the two girls approached him and Ian at the restaurant.

Sue: Don't thank me. Thank Ian, because if not for him, I would not even consider meeting up with you. By the way this is my friend Kaye. Kaye, this is my friend Ian and his cousin AJ.

Ian: "Hi, nice to meet you", he said shyly.

Kaye: "Nice to meet you both" she said smiling.

Ian POV: She looks more beautiful up close especially when she smiles....

Kaye POV: Ian's kinda cute...and it looks like this AJ is Sue's ex judging from the way she talks to him

Sue: So what is this all about? Why do you feel the need to meet when you did not even want to talk to me before?

AJ: I have been scouted by an agency to be a model and actor. I have started training. I just want to clear any misunderstandings between us

Sue: Which translates to---Sue, you have to keep your mouth shut about us so that it won't ruin my future, right?

Kaye: Uhm, I think you need to talk privately to sort this out.

Sensing the tension, Kaye started to leave.

Sue: You don't need to leave Kaye, we are done here.

Ian: Sue, you told me before that you wanted to talk to AJ about what happened, now is that chance. I'll stay with Kaye while we wait for you guys to settle things.

Ian guided Kaye to a table on the outdoor patio of the restaurant. 

AJ: I know I messed up but please listen to what I have to say.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter