Five years after

Fifteen years and counting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back in Korea, Kaye is frantically looking through her things for something when she called out to her mom from her room.

Kaye: Mom, did you see my blue dress that I wore at Mimi’s graduation? 

Mom: Did you pack it in your suitcase? If not it might be in one of the boxes that will be shipped here.

Kaye: Oh mom, this is kind of an important day. The CEO of an entertainment agency has invited me over for a meeting. He said he was interested in making me sign a contract for his company.

Mom: Well try to find something else instead of wasting your time looking for something that might not even be here.

Kaye: (Continues to search for a suitable dress to wear to the meeting).

Mom: Kaye, please do not stress over things anymore. I might be able to look for work here again so if this does not work out…

Kaye: It will mom, I have learned a lot from my previous job. I am confident that I will be able to make it.

Mom: Okay, good luck. I love you.

Kaye: I love you too.

 

At the entertainment agency, a familiar face greeted her at the lobby. Sue squealed and ran towards Kaye.

Sue: OMG Kaye. You look awesome! I missed you so much!!!

Kaye (Hugging her friend tightly) I missed you too! (And someone else too, Kaye thought….)

Sue: I am so glad that our CEO took interest in you when he saw that TV special. Now, let’s hurry, we might be late and he does not like tardiness.

Ka

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter